Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Went for a PCR before although I think it’s just a cold as I’ve had two negative LFTs over the last few days. Went to the cobalt business park for it. There’s absolutely no signage up at all and it’s not immediately obvious as it’s in a car park behind a building off the main road. Even then the only indication you’re there is the mobile testing van and there’s still no signage. Even the address on the .gov website is non specific. I bet that’s because of the fuckwits turning up quoting Magna Carta 

Edited by Alex

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

My daughter just tested positive. Felt inevitable after most of her class were off with it this week 

Hope she’s got a mild dose of it, mate. 

19 hours ago, Alex said:

This is where I’m all for police brutality. 

Don't negotiate with terrorists! That's Sergeant should have frogmarched the bald nonce out 60 seconds in

I learned years ago with the bairn it's pointless giving her 5 last chances :lol: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Thanks. She seems fine so far. Just been testing all week waiting for the inevitable. 

It's not inevitable. My wife didn't get it from the rest of us. But even stranger, my daughters friend has never caught it. Her twin brother has just got it for the third time. Makes no sense.

Oh, BTW, I hear Meatloaf, an anti-vaxxer (I think?) died of covid. If this is true fuck off with the respect for him, the news should report what happened so people know about it. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

It's not inevitable. My wife didn't get it from the rest of us. But even stranger, my daughters friend has never caught it. Her twin brother has just got it for the third time. Makes no sense.

Oh, BTW, I hear Meatloaf, an anti-vaxxer (I think?) died of covid. If this is true fuck off with the respect for him, the news should report what happened so people know about it. 

You took the words right out of my mouth 

• Haha 6

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

my little boy's got it now. he's fine too. so either the wife and i are next, or the vaccine is doing its job

I’m the last one standing out of my lot now. Not sure how I haven’t caught it yet although Thing 2 was still positive yesterday so there’s time yet