Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

One thing that sticks in my head from Toontastic of old is the adversarial relationship you have with your sister. I'm pleased to see that time has not mellowed things. :lol:

She drives me mental Scott. She broke a sofa leg and punched a hole through a floorboard by sitting down then said "It mustn't be built to take much weight"...

I kept all this stuff quiet when I first started dating my Mrs, I didn't want to colour her first impressions if she ever met the sister. But now? My wife fucking hates her too :lol: 

A direct quote from Mrs Fish "If she calls me sis again, I'll fucking leave you"

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

We need to get her on here, she sounds tremendous. 

Mrs Fish would think you're all awful. Apart from Martin, she likes Martin.

Edited by The Fish

Just now, Gemmill said:

I meant your sister, but fuck it let's get them both on and hash this sisterhood out. 

In a choice of who to invite somewhere, my sister is never top of anyone's list. 

Until NASA needs to plug up a wandering black hole.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Hope the surgery went well @NJS

So far so good - no problems and might be too early to say but the outcome looks promising vision wise. Thanks for asking. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Renton said:

Well, she's certainly got a bitch for a brother. Fish the bitch. 

Hey Renton?

seagull GIF

• Haha 3

I've got it now...had a couple of days feeling ill but feel fine now. 

What's the rules on what I can do? Not nice to be stuck in the house when it's 29°.

I'll Not go near people but fuck me i can't stay in here.

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

What's the rules on what I can do? Not nice to be stuck in the house when it's 29°.

You can do what you like. Just avoid people.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Current advice is to stay at home and avoid contact with others for 5 days from your positive test result, but it's just that (advice) nowadays. When I had it in May I went out for a walk a couple of times, keeping clear of people. Nowt wrong with that imo.

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

i worked from home till i tested negative, but i was out and about going for runs and working out in the park throughout as i felt completely fine. i just kept my distance from other people 

Ah fair play...I won't go daft or owt the house isn't a nice place right now obviously :lol: 

Yeh I tested positive on Thursday, had a couple of bad days but have been fine since yesterday. I don't want the tiredness to get on top of me like last time, I've got gym work to do! 

Got a ticket to the ODI tomorrow so hoping for a negative test.

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Some things are worth shouting about, Captain Kiwi!

I've also haven't (knowingly) had it. We're off to Cyprus on Wednesday and I'm waiting for sod's law to have a little chuckle to itself and give one of us it. (There's only the eldest daughter who's had it and she was living with her boyfriend at the time). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Go to the match for the first time in years, fucking NIL NIL with a perfectly good goal disallowed AND come away with Toon Army COVID. 

Absolute fucking bullshit. Developed a cough and a steaming headache yesterday. Home test this morning and for the first time ever there's two lines. 

I can only imagine there's a new SUPERSTRENGTH strain so I suggest all of you lot lock yourselves in the house and place draught excluders at every possible point of virus entry. 

• Haha 7