Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

On 17/01/2023 at 09:33, Meenzer said:

I see Right Said Fred are [checks notes] defibrillator truthers now. :lol:

At least the replies are entertaining...

On 17/01/2023 at 16:04, Monkeys Fist said:

That could be the first line of their next Top 500 hit. 

🎶

.....Defibrillators on the street and outside schools,

I said, that's infowars mate,

That's infowars mate,

La la la la la la la la la 

La la la la la la la la lahh 🎵

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 4

There must be a new super strain going about because I’ve finally succumbed to the dreaded plague.

Went skiing last Sunday and started to feel under the weather on Friday. Just cold symptoms, nothing out of the ordinary. Got home today and thought I’d do a test just to be sure before seeing the family and finally got the dreaded double red line.

So after a week on holiday I have to spend a few days in isolation while still being fit enough to enjoy a beer. It’s an absolute result tbh.

• Haha 4

On 17/01/2023 at 09:33, Meenzer said:

I see Right Said Fred are [checks notes] defibrillator truthers now. :lol:

At least the replies are entertaining...

Tell me Debbie, what was it about the COVID ravaged patients that convinced you it was the vaccine to blame for their health issues...? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

after a week on holiday I have to spend a few days in isolation while still being fit enough to enjoy a beer. It’s an absolute result tbh.

Result indeed. Sounds more enjoyable than the skiing if you ask me.

I've somehow still avoided it. Fuck knows how. Missus and all four kids have had it, sake for my extended family and my main social circle all got it pretty fucking bad at a party I also attended. Guessing I've had it and was one of the lucky fuckers that was either symptomless or wrote off the symptoms as the usual mild to moderate hangover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just tested positive! :boogie: My second time around the block (knowingly, anyway).

@Isegrim, if I had it before Sunday and have given it to you, I'm sorry. Whereas if I got it at the pub on Sunday (which seems more likely) then I blame NUFC for making me actually leave the house for a change. :good:  

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Just tested positive! :boogie: My second time around the block (knowingly, anyway).

@Isegrim, if I had it before Sunday and have given it to you, I'm sorry. Whereas if I got it at the pub on Sunday (which seems more likely) then I blame NUFC for making me actually leave the house for a change. :good:  

As I only had it about three weks ago it seems rather unlikely that I caught it again. Otherwise my burps and farts probably have infected a whole train.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hark at this one getting snippy. I’ll remember this next time you’re fucking prattling on about hill climbs and kale sandwiches or whatever other nonsense you think will keep you from the early release of death 

its 2023, no one gives a shit if you catch covid anymore 

owl deal with it GIF

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I knew Johnson was our Trump, but not this much our Trump.

Well worth a read, I think this Inquiry is going to be very bad for the tories. This is my favourite, if only he had got the go ahead for this. :lol:

"Please confirm whether in March 2020 (or around that period), you suggested to senior civil servants and advisors that you be injected with Covid-19 on television to demonstrate to the public that it did not pose a threat?"

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's what puzzling me. Given its now proven Johnson wanted to let old people die to save the economy, why the fuck do the geriatric Daily Mail crowd still love him? Surely nobody can be this stupid?