Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Johnson in hospital. 

I'm really scared he's going to peg it. The effect on the national psyche would be awful. I hate the cunt but he doesn't deserve to die ffs. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm really scared he's going to peg it. The effect on the national psyche would be awful. I hate the cunt but he doesn't deserve to die ffs. 

I mean, you say that but...

Honestly,  I'm a fat cunt not unlike Johnson, similar age. And I'm a bit scared, truth be told. I know, I'm a fanny etc. A fair few of us fannies are going to die if this  maybe some on this forum.

I already know 2 people who have btw.  Died alone, were buried alone. Horrible. 

Edited by Renton

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Honestly,  I'm a fat cunt not unlike Johnson, similar age. And I'm a bit scared, truth be told. I know, I'm a fanny etc. A fair few of us fannies are going to die if this  maybe some on this forum.

I already know 2 people who have btw.  Died alone, were buried alone. Horrible. 

I don’t know how to say this without sounding callous, but chill the fuck out mate. It’s not helping anyone

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Well I'm not dying from it, so fuck you. 

Beep. Beep. Bèeeeeeeeereereep....... 

;)

Right, pulled myself together  I'm not dying of this either. It'll be okay . 

Although the man is a serial philanderer, dead beat Dad, racist and only interested in his personal career progression at the expense of others’ lives and livelihoods and even though his total ineptitude and inaction have caused thousands of deaths in this crisis I really won’t celebrate the fact that he died of coronavirus. 

To be totally honest I’m not bothered what he dies of as long as the cunt is dead.

Edited by ewerk

Is that meant to be my French speaking pacemaker giving up the ghost with a grave accent?! :lol:

Anyway we'll all be fine. Fucking absolutely blows that a bunch of people are dying and it properly hits home when it's young nurses with kids though. 

1 minute ago, strawb said:

I don’t know how to say this without sounding callous, but chill the fuck out mate. It’s not helping anyone

Your not being callous mate. But my colleague's mum died from this (we share the same office room) tand because it happened in Italy, she couldn't say good  bye. It's just so fucked up having to work through this, a lass loses her mum and nowt she can do. I can see I'm not a healthy influence on this though so will log off for a bit. Take care all. 

Just now, Renton said:

Your not being callous mate. But my colleague's mum died from this (we share the same office room) tand because it happened in Italy, she couldn't say good  bye. It's just so fucked up having to work through this, a lass loses her mum and nowt she can do. I can see I'm not a healthy influence on this though so will log off for a bit. Take care all. 

Don't be daft fatty. Sorry to hear about your work mate's mam though, that is fucking shite. 

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

Although the man is a serial philanderer, dead beat Dad, racist and only interested in his personal career progression at the expense of others’ lives and livelihoods and even though his total ineptitude and inaction have caused thousands of deaths in this crisis I really won’t celebrate the fact that he died of coronavirus. 

To be totally honest I’m not bothered what he dies of as long as the cunt is dead.

No Renton is right, Johnson is an horrendous individual but if he croaks it the plebs will lose their shit. If he recovers it’ll be good for morale. What happens to him is far more important than anything the queen said last night. 

Stinger from Kay Burley. Talking about Johnson, she offers that "the second week of the virus tends to be the tougher one for older men..... especially those with a bit of weight on them". 

This conveniently ignores that poor old Chris is self isolating with symptoms of CV possibly because he didn’t follow his own instructions either? 🤔

Not sure if  the virus actually differentiates on Scottish voting intentions 

B2A95924-950C-4754-BDE0-840E9F89BFF1.jpeg

Edited by PaddockLad

8 hours ago, Renton said:

Beep. Beep. Bèeeeeeeeereereep....... 

;)

Right, pulled myself together  I'm not dying of this either. It'll be okay . 

I reckon you’re fucked. Sorry, mate

59 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

No Renton is right, Johnson is an horrendous individual but if he croaks it the plebs will lose their shit. If he recovers it’ll be good for morale. What happens to him is far more important than anything the queen said last night. 

What are you talking about morale for? This isn’t a war effort, we’re not sending the lads over the top to fight for Boris. If anything his death would show the public that this needs to be taken more seriously by some.

And FTR I’m not actively wishing the man dead but if it were to happen I wouldn’t be shedding any tears.

42 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This conveniently ignores that poor old Chris is self isolating with symptoms of CV possibly because he didn’t follow his own instructions either? 🤔

Not sure if  the virus actually differentiates on Scottish voting intentions 

B2A95924-950C-4754-BDE0-840E9F89BFF1.jpeg

Also is bacteriology a good background for fighting a virus. Before this pandemic women’s health during pregnancy was way more important.

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What are you talking about morale for? This isn’t a war effort, we’re not sending the lads over the top to fight for Boris. If anything his death would show the public that this needs to be taken more seriously by some.

And FTR I’m not actively wishing the man dead but if it were to happen I wouldn’t be shedding any tears.

You Nats are as obsessed with war as your average Brexiteer :lol:

I think for the first time in my 51 years that at the moment yes, national morale is important. Because we’ve not had a global/national threat to all lives since my late parents were in short trousers. I’m not fussed about Johnson either tbh but the GBP are often swayed by symbolism. Losing the leader regardless of his ability or nature isn’t good. 

8 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Also is bacteriology a good background for fighting a virus. Before this pandemic women’s health during pregnancy was way more important.

Aside from her obvious indiscretion has she done any worse of a job than Chris Witty? A 53 year old man earning over £200k per annum and still unable to find a single suit that fits him.

Just now, ewerk said:

Aside from her obvious indiscretion has she done any worse of a job than Chris Witty? A 53 year old man earning over £200k per annum and still unable to find a single suit that fits him.

She’s been fine, they’re just figureheads representing a team of experts.

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

You Nats are as obsessed with war as your average Brexiteer :lol:

I think for the first time in my 51 years that at the moment yes, national morale is important. Because we’ve not had a global/national threat to all lives since my late parents were in short trousers. I’m not fussed about Johnson either tbh but the GBP are often swayed by symbolism. Losing the leader regardless of his ability or nature isn’t good. 

Maybe that’s because the English have spent the past couple of months talking about the blitz spirit and comparing this to the fucking war! :lol: 

I just don’t really see what the national morale has to do with people staying at home.

10 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Not sure but epidemiology is the study of communicable diseases. May be handy right now. 

Your mob are making an utter cunt of everything up there. Like a bunch of jumped up village hall committee members. Sturgeon had gone off Indy as an idea and tried to jail her predecessor without any evidence of criminality. How that got to court beggars belief. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Maybe that’s because the English have spent the past couple of months talking about the blitz spirit and comparing this to the fucking war! :lol: 

I just don’t really see what the national morale has to do with people staying at home.

I think most are observing the government advice tbh. The police have fuck all to do because even criminals don’t want to die so they’re picking in people in parks etc. TV cameras show this, then lockdown facists beget chirpy on social media. It’s them that need to fuckin calm down iyam

• Like 1