Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I guess he’s on that ventilator now :(

Not necessarily, there’s 2 levels to Intensive Care, the lower level being High Dependency (HDU) I imagine they’d have taken him there long before his condition became critical as they would with a Muggle but worrying news nonetheless 🙁

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

As a precaution apparently. Crazy. 

I think they’ll rightly be overly cautious but it’s obviously pretty serious. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

In this instance, I think it’s been it’s been impeccable in its choice. 

I don’t know though. He’ll be fucking unbearable if he pulls through 

• Haha 1

The problem with tories is the next one along is always a bigger dickhead, particularly Raab who actually has penis veins all over his head.

Get well soon Boris m9

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tom said:

The problem with tories is the next one along is always a bigger dickhead, particularly Raab who actually has penis veins all over his head.

Get well soon Boris m9

Since we have no Deputy PM, who decides who would take over? 
How many of them need to peg it before we get to Patel as stand-in? 
And can we then storm parliament? 

Just a thought aswell. If he’s been on a general Covid ward then it’s likely to be a 15:1 patient to nurse ratio. ITU gets him 1:1 care. Or it did until this past couple of weeks..

And they can do fancy tests like ABG’s (arterial blood gases) to check his respiratory function based on the levels of CO2 in his blood, thus being able to detect further deterioration far more quickly than if he was ward-based. If the ABG results show rapidly deteriorating resp function then ventilation will be required whilst the docs try to correct everything with the patient under anaesthesia. 

And I can guarantee that every nurse the Tories have shafted for years will do absolutely everything they can for him. As they should. 

• Like 3

Electing a tubby pisshead who doesn't look after himself properly as PM just as a vicious respiratory disease breaks out. We've not had the best few years as a country, have we?

5 minutes ago, catmag said:

Just a thought aswell. If he’s been on a general Covid ward then it’s likely to be a 15:1 patient to nurse ratio. ITU gets him 1:1 care. Or it did until this past couple of weeks..

And they can do fancy tests like ABG’s (arterial blood gases) to check his respiratory function based on the levels of CO2 in his blood, thus being able to detect further deterioration far more quickly than if he was ward-based. If the ABG results show rapidly deteriorating resp function then ventilation will be required whilst the docs try to correct everything with the patient under anaesthesia. 

And I can guarantee that every nurse the Tories have shafted for years will do absolutely everything they can for him. As they should. 

He’s fucked though, aye? 

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Bet he wishes he had kept his hands in his pockets ilike he normally does nstead of shaking hands with coronavirus patients now. 

It is fascinating that his cavalier/careless attitude has finally bitten him in the arse.

Edited by trophyshy

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Electing a tubby pisshead who doesn't look after himself properly as PM just as a vicious respiratory disease breaks out. We've not had the best few years as a country, have we?

The bastard in me does find it amusing that he's spent years of effort striving for this one job which might only end up lasting 6 months. 

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

He’s fucked though, aye? 

Assuming this Toby jug of piss knows something we don’t, aye.

• Like 2

I know Boris Johnson has all the personality of a bin bag full of custard but I can’t understand people celebrating him being unwell.