Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

This shit on the BBC now. "Look Matt Hancock didn't get to 100k tests, but what he has done is galvanise the effort and we'll get to 80k tests instead. Still a tremendous achievement."

Hey cunts. Not only has he missed his own target, he's missed a target that is still a fraction of the daily tests that other European countries are doing. Do your fucking jobs and call this out as a massive failure, not a partial success. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This shit on the BBC now. "Look Matt Hancock didn't get to 100k tests, but what he has done is galvanise the effort and we'll get to 80k tests instead. Still a tremendous achievement."

Hey cunts. Not only has he missed his own target, he's missed a target that is still a fraction of the daily tests that other European countries are doing. Do your fucking jobs and call this out as a massive failure, not a partial success. 

EWouC3IWkAU7L13?format=jpg&name=small

• Jaysus... 1

That orange cunt across the water is being held to account far more than Johnson & Hancock. Am past caring about Piers Morgan’s motives. No government minister was available for interview today, quel fuckin surprise. Starmer put them on notice last week about the 100k tests and Bungle from Rainbow’s albino brother is back at the despatch box today. Can’t see it making much difference though when 99% of the media are indulging in a programme of mass national distraction. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Starmer put them on notice last week about the 100k tests and Bungle from Rainbow’s albino brother is back at the despatch box today. 

Of course he isn't. He's sending out Forrest Gump's more retarded inbred brother.

Why would be worry himself about nonsense like being accountable to parliament.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Of course he isn't. He's sending out Forrest Gump's more retarded inbred brother.

Why would be worry himself about nonsense like being accountable to parliament.

Was this arranged before his bastard* was delivered at some point this morning? 

* enjoying Bernard Cornwell’s “Last Kingdom” as a lockdown read, finding myself regularly  slipping into the Anglo Saxon vernacular of 1100 years ago :D

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Yeah I saw that. I’ve forgotten his name but he’s such a fucking Tory sycophantic cunt he might as well be working for the government 

Has she had his kid then? 

With any luck, the bunting brigades will be unable to contain their joy at another posh cunt’s personal affairs, and they’ll infect each other out of existence. :clapping:

54 minutes ago, ewerk said:

EWouC3IWkAU7L13?format=jpg&name=small

Ah, that great British tradition of telling everyone what they should be thinking and of not showing any dissent towards authority. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

With any luck, the bunting brigades will be unable to contain their joy at another posh cunt’s personal affairs, and they’ll infect each other out of existence. :clapping:

My grandmother ran the post office in a tiny hamlet in the Cheviots called Hownam during the war...as part of the role she was a sort of semi official Registrar and had access to all Parish records. Being Parish records they were officiated by the Scottish Kirk (church of Scotland) and apparently one of my Grandfather's favourite pass times on cold,dark Scottish winter evenings was to open a bottle of whisky and go through the books and see who he knew from the area that had BASTARD written in the “father” column, which was the practice of Scottish parish Ministers right up until the early 1909s :lol:

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

My grandmother ran the post office in a tiny hamlet in the Cheviots called Hownam during the war...as part of the role she was a sort of semi official Registrar and had access to all Parish records. Being Parish records they were officiated by the Scottish Kirk (church of Scotland) and apparently one of my Grandfather's favourite pass times on cold,dark Scottish winter evenings was to open a bottle of whisky and go through the books and see who he knew from the area that had BASTARD written in the “father” column, which was the practice of Scottish parish Ministers right up until the early 1909s :lol:

:lol:

Beats Netflix.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Another PMQ's without that dithering cunt.

Biggest crisis since WW2 and the churchill wannabe is at home with the bastard child sucking on aunty Kuntsberg saggy tits.

Aye, the twat is going to take 2 weeks paternity leave isn't he? So since he was elected, only December, thats two 2 week holidays, 3 weeks sickness cover, and 2 weeks paternity. 11 weeks off and we're only just in the second quarter! 

Tbh that's almost admirable. Gemmill levels of loafing  

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Haaaaang on, maybe they knew something we didn't when they moved the May Day bank holiday to tie in with the VE Day anniversary... :scratchchin: 

I'm hearing Abbott have got their covid 19 antibody test through CE marking with claims of 99% diagnostic accuracy. Some good news at last. I hope, but also think, we'll see ongoing incremental improvements in diagnostics, vaccinations, and therapeutics over the next few months and years. Not one single game changer but collectively, maybe. I wonder where we will be this time next year?