Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Why would you self isolate if you’re asymptomatic genius?

If you've been in contact with a known covid19 positive person, or if you are returning from a high risk area, genius.  Yes, the advice today also says self isolate if you have specific symptoms. But its not telling you to go back to work in 7 days if you're actually dianosed with the virus. 

Well it’s implicit in the advice. The latest research shows the majority of sufferers will have mild symptoms for a few days and 7 days after being symptomatic will no longer be contagious.

If you are symptom free and not contagious why wouldn’t you go back to work after 7 days? Unless you’re a lazy twat who wants 3 weeks off work 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Arteta just tested positive. Seems a disproportionately  high number of famous people testing positive, from cabinet ministers to Hollywood actors. I wonder why that could be????

Orgies. 

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The major supermarkets have introduced purchase limits to combat the Bog Roll Bandits. 
All below are per person limits. 

Asda - 2 bottles Hand Sanitizer, 24 toilet rolls. 

Tesco- 2 bottles Hand Sanitizer, 18 toilet rolls, 2kg dried pasta

Sainsburys- 3 bottles Hand Sanitizer, 12 toilet rolls, 1kg rice or quinoa. 

Lidl - 2 bottles Hand Sanitizer, 1 Trumpet, 1 Diving suit or MIG welder. 

I was in Tesco earlier and they are out of dried pasta. Got me wondering which pasta would be best for wiping your arse. I always find fusili holds the sauce really well. 

What I found particularly irresponsible yesterday was them telling pensioners to just go about their business as normal. The group of people most at risk should just keep doing their thing. 

It's almost as if having an ageing population is a drag on the country's finances and it would be a lot better if they all fucked off and died. 

37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What I found particularly irresponsible yesterday was them telling pensioners to just go about their business as normal. The group of people most at risk should just keep doing their thing. 

It's almost as if having an ageing population is a drag on the country's finances and it would be a lot better if they all fucked off and died. 

I guess Cummins or one of his nerds came up with this plan of euthanasia.

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The major supermarkets have introduced purchase limits to combat the Bog Roll Bandits. 
All below are per person limits. 

Asda - 2 bottles Hand Sanitizer, 24 toilet rolls. 

Tesco- 2 bottles Hand Sanitizer, 18 toilet rolls, 2kg dried pasta

Sainsburys- 3 bottles Hand Sanitizer, 12 toilet rolls, 1kg rice or quinoa. 

Lidl - 2 bottles Hand Sanitizer, 1 Trumpet, 1 Diving suit or MIG welder. 

If I go to Waitrose, how much polenta can I buy? 

There’s some health authorities already doing these drive through testing points, there’s at least 3 in Devon. It seems logical, easy & cheap. Nothing from Johnson & his two stooges though? 🤔

Coronavirus in South Korea: How 'trace, test and treat' may be saving lives https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-51836898

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-test-drive-thru-wolverhampton-station-car-park-a9394731.html

https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/london-coronavirus-exactly-drive-through-17908519

Edited by PaddockLad

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I was in Tesco earlier and they are out of dried pasta. Got me wondering which pasta would be best for wiping your arse. I always find fusili holds the sauce really well. 

Got to be lasagne, shirley?

• Haha 1

Strange as it's their voter base. 

One of the lads in the office, his wife is a scientist of some sort for the NHS and she is now full time dedicated to Corona.  Apparently there is method behind the delay albeit I am still a little baffled behind the logic.

The method seems to be to acknowledge that people are too stupid to shut themselves away longer term. How about we have separate advice for the intelligent that can see beyond being a bit bored in the house. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Con tain ment = 3 syllables 

de lay = 2 syllables 

3-2=1 the difference between 3 and 2 = 1

the difference between containment and delay is 1 syllable.

:lol: I went through that several times in my head and still managed to fuck it up.

• Haha 1

Yeah but they advise against them going on a cruise, which is probably at the front of most people’s minds right now