Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

59 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

4 weeks self-isolating in a big old house in the lake district sounds like bliss right about now 

I'm checking prices. If the schools do shut its top of my priorities at Easter, if I can afford it. 

Surely now is the time for the club to get a diagnosed coronavirus to come into the training ground and tongue kiss every one of our players to give them the virus and get it over with during the suspension?

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The method seems to be to acknowledge that people are too stupid to shut themselves away longer term. How about we have separate advice for the intelligent that can see beyond being a bit bored in the house. 

"Couldn't do 7 days, went out on day 4 and group hugged all at Slimming world instead then coughed all over the pub carvery on day 5, limited my coughing to people on pub night for day 6."

:CT:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

"Couldn't do 7 days, went out on day 4 and group hugged all at Slimming world instead then coughed all over the pub carvery on day 5, limited my coughing to people on pub night for day 6."

“I’ll be fine as I don’t even drink Corona.”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“I’ll be fine as I don’t even drink Corona.”

"Guys! Guys! I think this is the time we can finally say I've got the hang of this dieting lark! I've lost almost a stone in less than a week! It's the closest I've been to fitting in 32" jeans in 30 years! It's called the 'Corona diet!......Guys, Guys! Where you going?"

Adobe_20180206_191700__01.png

alg-gunfire-west-indian-day-parade-jpg.jpg

• Haha 2

Just had a letter from my daughters school saying,

The advice for people who are currently self-isolating following return from an affected country is that they can now stop this and are free to return to their normal day to day activities.

Someone showed them the cost of doing it properly on Wednesday night, didn’t they? 

Checked the govt. site and it seems that they have, indeed, changed their minds, you don’t need to lock yourself away for 14 days after returning from Lurgyville, just wash your hands, sing a song, tum tee tum, lovely weather, isn’t it? 

Someone showed them the cost of doing it properly on Wednesday night, didn’t they? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2