Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

It's Andrew Bridgen who reckons we're all gonna be pleasantly surprised by what Cummings has to say. Andrew Bridgen who recently had to apologise for suggesting Jacob Rees Mogg js cleverer than the Grenfell victims. So I'm not sure this is great news for old Dom.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It has the feel of a series climax about it, this particular episode :lol:

Like waiting for the World Cup final to kick off 

• Haha 2

I also hope the press stick to single, direct questions as well. None of this preamble and offering up three questions which allows him to answer none of them. 

I really hope the mad bald cunt goes on the attack here. Sticking his hand down the back of his kegs and threatening people with handfuls of shit. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Who’s this Tory lickspittle with the Union Jack? 

What a self-abuser. 

edit; Tom Harwood- none the wiser. :lol:

I’ll stick with Tim Cuntbutdim

one of guido's mob

Btw Harwood was all over Ferguson on twitter, calling him a prick and saying he had to resign. Three weeks later and the slimy little cunt is falling over himself making excuses for Cummings. Fuck him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The national broadcaster allowing a Guido Fawkes 'reporter' on air to use this issue to attack 'the left'.

They're the last group, the right wing culture warriors basically, who haven't deserted them over this issue.

And tbf, this isn't even coming from the left. It's from the centre.