Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

9 hours ago, Alex said:

Wouldn’t go near a pub or a restaurant atm like 

Reckon the only time I’d find acceptable would be about 1-2 on a Saturday afternoon before it all goes west. Couple of quiet pints and then fuck off sharpish. Anyone going on a Friday/Saturday night is a lunatic.

• Like 1

I went to The Patricia last night to pick up my The Patricia At Home pack. Three courses. It was nice - 15 minute slots to pick your stuff up and the food was very nice. Not particularly cheap mind and you have some work to do when you get home to put it together. 

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I went to The Patricia last night to pick up my The Patricia At Home pack. Three courses. It was nice - 15 minute slots to pick your stuff up and the food was very nice. Not particularly cheap mind and you have some work to do when you get home to put it together. 

Perfumed ponce 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Gemmill said:

My favourite kind of takeaway is the kind I have to reheat and assemble myself.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

My favourite kind of takeaway is the kind I have to reheat and assemble myself.

I love my deconstructed chips and curry sauce. A raw king Edward's potato, curry powder, onion  and tap water. Champion  worth the premium. 

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Alex said:

I’ve always quite liked Djokovic but it looks like he’s another thick cunt https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/53148053

You have to be an arrogant Cath word to get to number one in the world in tennis, but this is true Cath word-ish behaviour.  Of course, he probably won't be the one dying from the disease, because he is relatively young and fit, but a BoJo type period in hospital may allow him a better perspective on real life than that from his currently gilded position.

23 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Intu looking fucked, Metrocentre and Eldon Square at risk. Strange times.

If we actually get sold, what odds on Fatty hoovering them up in to his Empire of Shite? 

12 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

You have to be an arrogant Cath word to get to number one in the world in tennis, but this is true Cath word-ish behaviour.  Of course, he probably won't be the one dying from the disease, because he is relatively young and fit, but a BoJo type period in hospital may allow him a better perspective on real life than that from his currently gilded position.

I saw the tournament reported on bbc breakfast about two weeks back. I thought it was odd because while social distancing is possible playing tennis it was a small, compact but packed arena. That was before I knew about his tinfoil hat opinions

9 hours ago, Isegrim said:

"God's wonderful breathing system" doesn't sound like it's working too well for that out of breath old hag. 

The first lass needs sectioning. The second one needs to get back to chasing fraggles down holes. 

• Haha 1