Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

All this bulk buying shite as all caused by lack of leadership by Bungle and his fucking cronies.

My father in law who is 71 this year and has recenty had a couple of health issues was at the pub last night for a couple of pints, but it's ok apparently as it was a quiet pub.

As for people going for a walk Gloom.  Isn't that ok?  Surly you cannot lock yourself away for months.

32 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I mentioned last week about snapping my leg and being hospitalised in Austria for a week. 84 I think. This book was my only reading material and my only solace, it literally kept me sane. By some fucking weird coincidence, it was the only period in history when an Austrian band had a number one hit. One of the worst dirges in pop history, Opus "Life is life". They played it on a loop, non-fucking stop. The patients in the ward literally sang along to it, the cunts. It was the only English they knew as well. 

I'm obviously a europhile at heart but I fucking hate Austria with every cell of my body. They gave us Hitler, and they gave us Opus. Unforgivable. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

All this bulk buying shite as all caused by lack of leadership by Bungle and his fucking cronies.

My father in law who is 71 this year and has recenty had a couple of health issues was at the pub last night for a couple of pints, but it's ok apparently as it was a quiet pub.

As for people going for a walk Gloom.  Isn't that ok?  Surly you cannot lock yourself away for months.

I just joined them after much deliberation. Getting cabin fever after just a few days at home with the kids.

As for your last point, I think it’s only a matter of time until the government take that decision for us. 

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

I mentioned last week about snapping my leg and being hospitalised in Austria for a week. 84 I think. This book was my only reading material and my only solace, it literally kept me sane. By some fucking weird coincidence, it was the only period in history when an Austrian band had a number one hit. One of the worst dirges in pop history, Opus "Life is life". They played it on a loop, non-fucking stop. The patients in the ward literally sang along to it, the cunts. It was the only English they knew as well. 

I'm obviously a europhile at heart but I fucking hate Austria with every cell of my body. They gave us Hitler, and they gave us Opus. Unforgivable. 

You’re, understandably, forgetting this shit-tip of a song. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You’re, understandably, forgetting this shit-tip of a song. 

I stand corrected. But that's a masterpiece compared with Opus. Mind, I'll give Austria a bonus point for Mozart.

30 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Just wandered down to the local street corner type co-op. Lad behind the counter says they've had no bog roll for a week :lol:

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Bet he honks. 

3sorb9.jpg

• Haha 2