Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

5 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Well I never for once expected any sort of positivity from you, after all you revel in misery.

What the actual fuck? Go fuck yourself. 

8 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Well I never for once expected any sort of positivity from you, after all you revel in misery.

5 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

@Renton Negative, condescending response delivered down from his high horse incoming..................

It’s almost as if you were baiting him in to a negative response. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

In A&E with the bairn, some observations;

1.  The ambulance crew had just been trained in and issued with PPE this morning. 
2.  Even though we have been labelled as potential Covid19 cases we have not been segregated at all.  
3. None of us will be tested unless we are admitted. 
4.  The general attitude is unbelievably casual.  

For us, let’s hope the bairn has something regular. However, if the above is reflective of national policy we are going to be Italy next week. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

If you can work from home, relatively out of harm's way, and not have too many worries about losing your job/business, you are a fucking lottery winner at the minute. 

spoken like a man who doesn't have two kids to entertain/home school. i'm climbing the walls already 

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I think the current situation in China is a more positive sign, they have it under control and people are going back to work and stores opening again. Hopefully Europe can get on top of it and normality resumes within the next 4-6 weeks. 

i hope you're right but that sounds optimistic to me

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

spoken like a man who doesn't have two kids to entertain/home school. i'm climbing the walls already

We are wfh from tomorrow. Me and the cats chilling reet oot. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Same here. It’s not easy doing murder investigations from home when you are short of strangling your own wife and kids tbh.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

My gym has closed until further notice and I've just bought an entire loaf of tiger bread. 

:panic:

I asked for 2/6 of a tiger loaf at Morrison’s and they told me to fuck off.