Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

I saw that. He seemed unaware that was even the case. It’s plausible that he’s incompetent enough for that to be true 

I worked with a young lad at my last job.  He was 21 and joined us 4 months before I left.  He came from another consultancy and I was one of the people who interviewed him.  He wanted to leave because he wasnt getting the opportunity to learn and was basically bacon butty lad.  I was that when I was a junior, i spent days photocopying, filing, or running to the shops.  But things have changed a lot now.  So I liked the lad.  When he joined us he was brilliant.  Great work attitude and was always asking for work, or questions and writing it down and learning.  I havent seen a young lad like this in our industry for years.

Anyways, as I was leaving he added me on twatbook.  I did and he kept in touch messaging etc.  Sound lad.  He's of Polish descent, his parents are both manual workers and his grandparents came to the UK during the second world war.  So I had a few chats about that. 

Then, I found out he was a Tory.

Then last night on FB he put up 'Imagine if Dianne Abbott said about ventilator we would have 3 billion'  and called Corbyn a Melt for daring to critisice the government for not hitting the numbers of testing.  He was also one of the cunts clapping.

WTF.

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

“There’s only TWO Peter Withe’s/Whites*...Two Peter Whi...” etc etc

* Delete as applicable :cuppa:

Google search. 
“Peter White. Newcastle “

51140330_2196857657230687_35221664559718

:lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I worked with a young lad at my last job.  He was 21 and joined us 4 months before I left.  He came from another consultancy and I was one of the people who interviewed him.  He wanted to leave because he wasnt getting the opportunity to learn and was basically bacon butty lad.  I was that when I was a junior, i spent days photocopying, filing, or running to the shops.  But things have changed a lot now.  So I liked the lad.  When he joined us he was brilliant.  Great work attitude and was always asking for work, or questions and writing it down and learning.  I havent seen a young lad like this in our industry for years.

Anyways, as I was leaving he added me on twatbook.  I did and he kept in touch messaging etc.  Sound lad.  He's of Polish descent, his parents are both manual workers and his grandparents came to the UK during the second world war.  So I had a few chats about that. 

Then last night on FB he put up 'Imagine if Dianne Abbott said about ventilator we would have 3 billion'  and called Corbyn a Melt for daring to critisice the government for not hitting the numbers of testing.  He was also one of the cunts clapping.

WTF.

You're cunt radar must've been on the blink.

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

WTF.

I was absolutely convinced this story was gonna end with him dying of corona. What a fucking twist! 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

I hear a wifey from India has named her newborn identical twins Corona and Covid. Canny, can't see them getting teased at school in the future ar all. 

I blame her husband , Sochal Distan Singh. 

• Haha 10

40 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d take myself outside and have a stern word with myself, but, well, Sochal Distan Singh. 😂

You should have just said I'll get Mahatma Coat (thought Sochal etc was genius btw)

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I was absolutely convinced this story was gonna end with him dying of corona. What a fucking twist! 

+1 :lol:

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I blame her husband , Sochal Distan Singh. 

:lol: Fake news. That's her cousin. Her husband is the famous half Indian, half Geordie submariner, Gandeep......Gandeep Undawatta. :good:

• Haha 3