Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

11 hours ago, ewerk said:

Ever suspected that some of your neighbours are complete cunts but never had any hard evidence to prove it? Well tonight at 8pm you can.

This country...

8D7F4B92-7E58-4084-9C68-A2972D392E1F.jpeg

So what’s his point? It’s solely the fault of the people who you wouldn’t normally expect to support a Tory Prime Minister that even those you normally would expect to support him couldn’t even be arsed to clap? 

• Haha 4

How is it even an example of tolerance. Fuck PJW, he's a fuckwit at the best of times, but it's not like "the left" have been out there stopping anyone clapping for the deranged egomaniac. We just don't give a fuck. That's still tolerance.

26 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

100s of 1000s in the same boat mate. Including @Howmanheyman. My mate works making road signs. His huge European owned corporate employers have termed him a key worker. Fuckin road signs...industry & the government will see folk burn and only seemingly properly care when it’s literally one of their own. Had anyone come down with it at yours? 

I'm one of the ones who hasn't self isolated, hasn't been sent home bad, hasn't been sent home with an underlying condition, isn't working from home, isn't job sharing and doing less hours and I put an appeal in the other week because I wasn't paid a bonus because I had a few weeks off last year after an operation. One week later I get a reply from an HR lass saying that my appeal has failed after investigation. What investigation? She's sent me it from her fucking settee! :lol:

Tbf, they have given me a letter to show to the police if I'm stopped that I'm a key worker although they've left out the bit that I'm a key worker for my company's shareholders. :good:

If @ewerk knows of any stashes could he forward them on if I get the urge to go an a 'Murrica shooting spree? (Actually, it doesn't matter, they'll all be in the fucking house posting isolation videos on Facebook and Twitter). Cunts. :lol:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

If @ewerk knows of any stashes could he forward them on if I get the urge to go an a 'Murrica shooting spree? (Actually, it doesn't matter, they'll all be in the fucking house posting isolation videos on Facebook and Twitter). Cunts. :lol:

Lovely collection here, mate. They’ll never know it was you.

E0BC7C4D-6BA8-47B9-A28C-08BE63C2AFAD.jpeg

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 6

Some interesting data here that supports what my stepbrother was saying about trends he was seeing in admissions. BMI a strong indicator. Not a good time to be an old, obese, white male.

If intubated on arrival to critical care unit, survival rate Is 30%. 70% if not. 

https://www.icnarc.org/DataServices/Attachments/Download/76a7364b-4b76-ea11-9124-00505601089b

Laying the groundwork to blame everyone else. Which will succeed for the most part because Americans are so insulated against the outside world they'll just believe it.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tom said:

I would love to give Darren Grimes a clip. 

Proper little scab like his granda.

Was his Grandad a scab then? 
Not a good thing in Consett. ( or anywhere, really, but you know what I mean). 

33 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Was his Grandad a scab then? 
Not a good thing in Consett. ( or anywhere, really, but you know what I mean). 

The mining type of scab! :up: