Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

What I like to do in a situation like this is imagine a similar scenario with anyone with a strong connection to the Labour Party 

• Like 3

wow, and now even the attorney general is at it. for the record: anyone who obeyed the rules and didn't drive long distances, exposing other people to the virus in the process, apparently isn't a good parent 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Alex said:

What I like to do in a situation like this is imagine a similar scenario with anyone with a strong connection to the Labour Party 

The BBC would be on it like Adam Johnson on a in a soft play area.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Safeguarding clause??? When the fuck was that a thing? 

This is such a car crash 

Hopefully there'll be loads of stories emerging where people have faced infinitely worse situations and did abide by the rules.

Also they actually tried to argue that a woman going to an empty house and someone who'd had the virus and recovered who had someone round for sex acted worse than what this cunt did.

I was going to say, going to a second home was out of order but how was it worse than this? It’s clearly not as bad 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

To be fair to Cummings, he probably couldn’t find any support in London as everyone fucking hates him.

Aye, his family only agreed to it after he promised they wouldn’t have to come into contact with him 

The bald cunt will survive this. We live in a world where accountability no longer exists. 

BTW I read earlier that Cummings used to work on the doors at Klute in Durham. :lol: Is that where he gets the idea that he's fucking nails from? 

• Haha 2

Went out with the family to Barnard Castle as well, didn't he? 

Fair play to the Guardian and the Mirror for allowing the government to rally round one story today, and then drop the plot twist on them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1