Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Steve Baker the first Tory to break cover.

BTW the article is the usual unreadable drivel from Baker, so I definitely wouldn't bother reading beyond the tweet. 

I still can't believe almost the entire cabinet lined up behind him in unison yesterday.

The Mirror and the Guardian have done very well with this. Cummings will be some scalp to take. Leaves Johnson entirely off kilter against the EU as well. As much as he'll still be there in the PM's ear I'm sure, he's not going to be able to wield the same level of control without a physical presence. He's on boards and committees all over the place.

21 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Really?

I mean it's the Tories, you'd think they'd smell blood in the water on this one. They're ruthless when it comes to people threatening "the party".

It really does seem that they've all bought into Cummings.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I mean it's the Tories, you'd think they'd smell blood in the water on this one. They're ruthless when it comes to people threatening "the party".

It really does seem that they've all bought into Cummings.

They’re shit scared of him. 

But just generally look at the amount of fuck ups over the past few years that would normally have been resigning matters that have been swept under the carpet.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

BTW the article is the usual unreadable drivel from Baker, so I definitely wouldn't bother reading beyond the tweet. 

I read up to where he used ‘Boris’ three times in the space of five words in the same sentence 

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I nearly feel sorry for Grant Shapps having to come on national TV to defend this cunt.

Spewing out exactly the same lines that Ridge tore to shreds moments earlier. What a car crash :lol:

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: Apparently Cummings was concerned yesterday  about photographers outside his house not being 2m apart.

There's a video somewhere of him shouting at them

40 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I still can't believe almost the entire cabinet lined up behind him in unison yesterday.

The Mirror and the Guardian have done very well with this. Cummings will be some scalp to take. Leaves Johnson entirely off kilter against the EU as well. As much as he'll still be there in the PM's ear I'm sure, he's not going to be able to wield the same level of control without a physical presence. He's on boards and committees all over the place.

Well they all lined up behind him because he’s the one who makes the appointments.  His big problem is something like this was always likely to happen because of the way he operates. And because of the way he operates he’s made as many enemies in the Tory party as well, everywhere else. They’re already starting to come out of the woodwork now there’s a sniff of blood. He’s such a massive cunt, even by their standards