Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Wonder who's doing the press conference today. I'd imagine Shapps has earned an afternoon off. Be too much to ask that the actual Prime Minister dragged his arse in for it. The only way that happens is if they sack Cummings between now and then, I suspect.

6 Tory MPs have now tweeted that he should go. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

I'm calling it now. Alok Sharma. 

Howay, sweepstake. 

Me mate Dave’s Zoom buddy :D

Sharma is in charge of the CV19 business loans and somehow my midfield partner from our Sunday league team is in charge of administering them for Bracknell Borough Council :lol:

Of course he did :lol:

I really don't know then, I suspect it will have as much to do with how the day plays out as anything else. I'll stick with Hancock, they need to make some kind of a response concerning the implications of their hypocrisy on lockdown.

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Me mate Dave’s Zoom buddy :D

Sharma is in charge of the CV19 business loans and somehow my midfield partner from our Sunday league team is in charge of administering them for Bracknell Borough Council :lol:

Did the retired Wayne Fereday send your mate for a hot-dog as well? :lol:

I'm seeing FB posts from friends who don't even follow politics that are fuming about this.  If he is still in a position by the end of the day, fuck me, it says everything.

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Did the retired Wayne Fereday send your mate for a hot-dog as well? :lol:

Don’t think he was there that night...  I’ll text and ask but I don’t know when he’ll get back to me, cunts too busy Zoomimg cabinet ministers to speak to the likes of me nowadays :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

I mean it's the Tories, you'd think they'd smell blood in the water on this one. They're ruthless when it comes to people threatening "the party".

It really does seem that they've all bought into Cummings.

I don’t think that many outside Johnson’s inner circle have. The spineless turds he promised cabinet positions to, in other words.

There must be a pretty big job on the horizon for Shapps after he took one for the team three times in less than 24 hours. You could see his heart wasn’t in it. I almost felt sorry for him too.

Almost, when I wasn’t crying with laughter. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's still mental that it's only 6 out of 300 and odd. 

Well around 120 will be government ministers so they’ll obviously be keeping their mouths shut.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Ridge thanking Shapps for the "job tips" was fucking great. 

I thought she could have done better this morning. 

She needed to say something along the lines of "We provided you with these questions a day in advance so that you could confirm the answers needed before the show. Are you saying you just sat on the questions and did nothing with them? Or were you advised not to answer specifics?"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

The day out in Barnard Castle allegedly was also the same day as his wife’s birthday :lol:

Obviously the virus doesn't know what a calendar is but I've also read the "sick trip" coincided with his mother's birthday. 

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

She did say I'm pretty disappointed that you were given these questions yesterday and have still failed to turn up with answers tbf. 

She did. But the killer follow up would have been "why is that?", or "were you advised not to answer these questions by the Prime Minister?"

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Don’t think he was there that night...  I’ll text and ask but I don’t know when he’ll get back to me, cunts too busy Zoomimg cabinet ministers to speak to the likes of me nowadays :lol:

@Howmanheyman he’s not too busy this morning and claims to remember it clearly because he’s named the team he’s also suggested that Fereday took the piss out of him too ....however, I think hob nobbing with cabinet ministers has gone to the fuckers head because as you can see, I’m not named in the line up :lol:

Also he thinks @Gemmill Is on the money with Alok for the brief later :good:

D8488AA7-CCDB-477C-BFC6-725D937BF23D.jpeg

• Like 1