Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Fuck that little worm, why call a 4pm press conference if you're going to miss the deadline.

Sometimes I wonder if this is all a power trip for him - he talks like he disdains all the trappings but here he is talking in place of the PM, in the PM's garden, and making the whole country wait.

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

How can that Tory little cunt Harwood not think this is a total PR fuck up.  Like blind Trump fans.

Because he’s pushing an agenda. He has zero interest in the truth. It seems the BBC have learnt nothing from Brexit in terms of their ridiculous notion of ‘balance’ 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

Anyone think he might resign and go on a mad offensive at the press? Just suddenly had that thought as a possibility. I just don't see him doing anything that will help the situation if he hasn't resigned by the end of it. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Anyone think he might resign and go on a mad offensive at the press? Just suddenly had that thought as a possibility. I just don't see him doing anything that will help the situation if he hasn't resigned by the end of it. 

Nah. Not the resigning bit

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

The longer this has gone on, the more I've started wondering that. Like a final petulant act.

Who knows though, the man is a lunatic.

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm on the beach. Lock down is over. 

Just been for a walk and the roads are really busy. Bau 

:lol: Only Dominic Cummings would begin his act of 'contrition' by showing up over half an hour late.

Possibly a tactic to run it as close as he can to the daily briefing in order to shut it down early.