Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

It’s really starting to get to me mind. :lol: 

Ive been on my own since March, occasionally seeing people from a distance but it’s not really the same as we can’t really do anything. 

Working from home is starting to grate on me too but I suppose it’d be the same if I was in the office but couldn’t go somewhere with my mates.

We’re pretty much back to where we started and there’s no light at the end of the tunnel. 

You can always look forward to next year mate, when we’ll have the army on the streets trying to control the panicking masses because there’s no food on the shelves. 

But at least we’ll  have “OUR SOVRINTY” and we can all play “Which Greek Island Is Johnson Hiding On Now”

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Yay. I’ll be isolated and hungry :nufc: 

Singing my new 10hr long song “I told you this would happen you daft cunts”

Musician? You'll have been forcibly retrained in "cyber" by then. :lol:

EkHJnAjWkAAp-8Y?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 1

Aye :lol: 

I know a lad who’s mate works canny high up in one of those death sheds & he treats his employees terribly.

Says he’ll regularly get pissed and break out the “you know lads, I probably make more money than you put together” carry on. 

Apparently they know when you’re standing still etc :sick: 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Hospital rates now above March levels. At least Gemmill will be happy.

The graph they showed earlier, hospitalisations in Newcastle are 12 per million. At their peak they were at 40 per million.

As I've said all along, I'm not a denier, but if I was Vallance I'd be keeping my head down for a bit seeing as he had cases at 49k per day by this point in October... 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The graph they showed earlier, hospitalisations in Newcastle are 12 per million. At their peak they were at 40 per million.

As I've said all along, I'm not a denier, but if I was Vallance I'd be keeping my head down for a bit seeing as he had cases at 49k per day by this point in October... 

He said that was the trajectory, it wasn't a forecast. And we'll likely be on about half that rate this week, so he's not that far out (one doubling). The important metric is hospital admissions, and there direction of travel, which doesn't look good. 

7 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Season ticket holders mainly. Or supafans as none attendees call them.

I think you mean non-attendees. You might want to put that trying to be clever schtick away for good. File it next to trying to be funny and trying to wind people up. 

• Like 1