Coronavirus

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

My old man has days, at the most, left.    Good luck to anyone trying to stop me seeing him.    It’ll be The Rule Of Five.…   Five Knuckles.…       I’ll hit th

A 10ft coffin, slowly whirring down the aisle carried by 6 weeping Roombas. 

Posted Images

A 2nd National Lockdown is looking more & more likely now. The virus is doubling every 9 days. The only thing we have to combat it at this moment in time is a full National Lockdown. That must mean closing the schools as well. They're starting to Lockdown countries again across  Europe. Boris has to act now not dither about like last time. 

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

That must mean closing the schools as well.

Interestingly the French and German "lockdown light" variants they've just brought in still have the schools staying open. Aside from the benefit to the kids, as much as anything I imagine the feeling is it's better to have parents who can actually be productive at work rather than having to juggle it with home schooling. Either that or, like here, they've had time to come up with a more viable blended schooling concept in the meantime and just haven't bothered. :dunno: 

Sorry lads I'm just feeling a bit pissed off the lady next door passed away with the virus last Wednesday. Then I found out last night my niece has tested positive for the bastard. Meaning my nephew & their mam & dad my sister & brother in law have to be tested. The nephew is showing no symptoms but sister & brother in law have developed coughs over the last couple of days its shit. I just wish they'd lock the country down.

Working with French and Spanish companies just now (with a smattering of Dutch folks too) French haven't heard exactly what it means yet, yanks I work with all just about being dragged back into the offices !!! Crazy Americans

Edited by Toonpack
On 29/10/2020 at 13:46, Meenzer said:

Interestingly the French and German "lockdown light" variants they've just brought in still have the schools staying open. Aside from the benefit to the kids, as much as anything I imagine the feeling is it's better to have parents who can actually be productive at work rather than having to juggle it with home schooling. Either that or, like here, they've had time to come up with a more viable blended schooling concept in the meantime and just haven't bothered. :dunno: 

There has been too much pressure to keep schools and kindergardens open for the well-being of the kids and the parents.