Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

54 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Feeling good so far, taste and smell still good 

Pretty certain I had it in 1st week of March, yank family visit who'd been in Spain is where I reckon we got it, all symptoms but breathlessness, at time felt like total shit (beyond tired especially) like nothing I'd ever had before (and I'm old so have had just about everything you would normally get) never knew anything about Covid symptoms really at the time but lost taste and smell about 4/5 days in, was weeks later they started mentioning that as a symptom. Taste/Smell loss only lasted day or so.

4 hours ago, Toonpack said:

I'm sure that with furlough now covering the immediate Brexit period this is purely coincidental and the change is solely down to Covid.

That's preposterous, are you saying intelligence could've blown a Brexit aeroplane up with..... sorry, wrong thread. :unsure2:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

how you feeling? @Kevin Carr's Gloves

Honestly, fine. I also feel incredibly lucky that I have got away with such a mild case.

Edit* can't wait for the family to end isolation as they're getting right on my nerves.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lad on my shift went home with it, another on the opposite shift had and they got a couple of lasses to clean where he'd been working. A couple of lasses in the vulnerable category. Meanwhile, in the offices, one of the people who weren't working from home got it and someone else sitting across the way was told to isolate as they'd been near the infected colleague. Truly one rule for one and another for the plebs at my place. 

• Jaysus... 2

44 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Lad on my shift went home with it, another on the opposite shift had and they got a couple of lasses to clean where he'd been working. A couple of lasses in the vulnerable category. Meanwhile, in the offices, one of the people who weren't working from home got it and someone else sitting across the way was told to isolate as they'd been near the infected colleague. Truly one rule for one and another for the plebs at my place. 

Fuck me. 

Where do you work?