Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Murdoch urged people to get the vaccine, saying: “I would like to thank the keyworkers and the NHS staff who have worked so hard throughout the pandemic, and the amazing scientists who have made this vaccine possible. I strongly encourage people around the world to get the vaccine as it becomes available.”

Meanwhile, on Murdoch’s flagship US news show...

One of his sons should put the fuckin old cunt out if his misery this Christmas...

Why does this Carlson knacker look like someone Columbo would be spending a lot of time with telling them there was something bothering him and always wanting one more thing?

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, NJS said:

By getting the vaccine isn't Murdoch now one of those foreign NHS tourists the Mail and Sun love so much? 

No, I think you’ll find he’s white and English is his first language 

• Like 1

Trying to explain to my brother that we have to distance, sanitise and wear masks at Christmas was a chore.

Everyone who will be in the same home eating has tested negative in the last couple of days but that’s really not the point.

I’m exhausted by all this.

3 hours ago, sammynb said:

Plus he's from Adelaide where everyone is half English half German, so he's practically english royalty.

We went there....fuck me it’s a dull city :lol:

RSD 2016 was on though, went to Clarity Records...in fact I visited the shop twice in the same day :D

31 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

We went there....fuck me it’s a dull city :lol:

RSD 2016 was on though, went to Clarity Records...in fact I visited the shop twice in the same day :D

It's not called the city of churches for nothing.

I don't think anyone has ever found that much clarity in Radeliade since!!! 😃

edit: how come I can only see/use the emojis from the 1990s? :help:

Don't worry found them.

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 2

Got a letter from my daughter’s high school yesterday, which included this…

4qz09c.jpg

So, Johnson wants them to do their own testing, but doesn’t seem keen on helping them execute it- what a shock :lol:

Whilst NHS staff have rightly been applauded for their Herculean efforts during this whole shitshow, I think the schools have also done an amazing job. 
Within a week of it all kicking off, with no help at all from govt, they transferred their entire operations online and have since then carried on with, at times, drastically reduced staffing. 

Hats off 👍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

4qz09c.jpg

So, Johnson wants them to do their own testing, but doesn’t seem keen on helping them execute it- what a shock :lol:

Whilst NHS staff have rightly been applauded for their Herculean efforts during this whole shitshow, I think the schools have also done an amazing job. 
Within a week of it all kicking off, with no help at all from govt, they transferred their entire operations online and have since then carried on with, at times, drastically reduced staffing. 

Hats off 👍

Agreed. The parent mail letters I'm getting from the head are getting increasingly sweary. He's done a great job tbf. We're lucky as well, there's been no classroom shutdowns this term in primary. 

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hats off 👍

Best inform Rod Little, for some reason he's not on the same page :scratchchin: 

wv1imt.jpg

51 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Best inform Rod Little, for some reason he's not on the same page :scratchchin: 

wv1imt.jpg

And let’s remind ourselves just why Rod Liddle decided not to enter the teaching profession.

C00DD167-1D8D-43FD-BAA1-807253904C0F.jpeg

Edited by ewerk
  • Confused 1
  • Jaysus... 1

Jesus...

You know that they wouldn't have done that unless they absolutely had to, dragged kicking and screaming most likely.

The government lockdown that is, apparently not Rod Liddle, disturbingly.

Edited by Rayvin

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Of course, by the government leaving the decision this late the majority of people will just ignore it anyway 

So when did you yourself become aware of the virulent new strain that has quadrupled new cases in London & the SE in a few days? I wouldn’t vote Tory if you set fire to me me but ffs would you rather he did fuck all? 

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

4qz09c.jpg

So, Johnson wants them to do their own testing, but doesn’t seem keen on helping them execute it- what a shock :lol:

Within a week of it all kicking off, with no help at all from govt, they transferred their entire operations online and have since then carried on with, at times, drastically reduced staffing.

Hats off 👍

Why are we not allowed to watch the performance?  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

So when did you yourself become aware of the virulent new strain that has quadrupled new cases in London & the SE in a few days? I wouldn’t vote Tory if you set fire to me me but ffs would you rather he did fuck all? 

Behave man :lol:

Anyone with half a brain has been saying a 5 day lockdown break is fucking lunacy for weeks. The cunts accused Starmer of trying to ruin Xmas for saying as much. 

They knew about it on Thursday when they rearranged all of the tiers. Low and behold, 5 days to go, the whole country has their travel plans booked, preparations sorted, loads of offices shut down on Friday and now they get told the whole Xmas bubble is probably a bad idea now.

Reactive rather than proactive like everything else they do day in, day out while they destroy the fucking country 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 3