Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

My Brother in Law announced at the dinner table on Christmas Day that some coca cola had tested positive for Covid btw. I asked whether he'd also believe it if Facebook told him that someone got a can of coke pregnant. 

That was a tense couple of sprouts. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We've got the vaccine this time as well though. Covid is about to get its fucking balls kicked right off. And this time we're wearing winklepickers. 

My point was a complete lockdown will only plateau the virus until the vaccine is sufficiently rolled out. I didn't feel very confident about that given Johnson's caveats we needed a fair wind in our tails, the massive twat.

Also the point was made by this lass that given the high prevalence rate further mutations are certain, and it is definitely possible one could overcome the vaccine. It's already rumoured the SA strain is vaccine resistant.

See what you've made me do? :suicide:

This virus is a right cunt mind. Just when you think you have it beaten, it kicks you in the nads. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

My point was a complete lockdown will only plateau the virus until the vaccine is sufficiently rolled out. I didn't feel very confident about that given Johnson's caveats we needed a fair wind in our tails, the massive twat.

Also the point was made by this lass that given the high prevalence rate further mutations are certain, and it is definitely possible one could overcome the vaccine. It's already rumoured the SA strain is vaccine resistant.

See what you've made me do? :suicide:

This virus is a right cunt mind. Just when you think you have it beaten, it kicks you in the nads. 

Nothing kicks me in the nads! Anyway listen, you're right that cunto's claims of all the shit he was gonna do by my d Feb need filing alongside "we'll have this thing beat in 6 weeks", "things will be back to normal by Christmas", and "Operation Moonshot"

But its not as bad as last March cos we've got something to combat it with this time. And the bloke from BionTech said 6 weeks to tweak the vaccine if the new strain is resistant. 

I'm Covid Keegan here. You must feel like you could play for England by the end of this pep talk. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

My Brother in Law announced at the dinner table on Christmas Day that some coca cola had tested positive for Covid btw. I asked whether he'd also believe it if Facebook told him that someone got a can of coke pregnant. 

That was a tense couple of sprouts. 

I remember the one about a lass who frigged herself with an old style cola bottle, created a vacuum, and sucked her vaginall tract into it. Way before Facebook though. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Is China still rolling along virus-free? Genuine question.

I think they are doing alright because they had a proper lockdown & stuck to it. 

Plus they’re quarantining places by force :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Is everyone ready for 24 Hours in Police Custody at 9 btw? Two part special. Blow those covid worries away with a good British murder. 

We're currently destroying the first two rounds of tonight's Only Connect. Teams of nerds scattering like bowling pins in our wake.

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think they are doing alright because they had a proper lockdown & stuck to it. 

Plus they’re quarantining places by force :lol: 

:lol:

I was just reading this https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/2d759671-0b1d-4587-ba63-7480990f0438 and laughing at the suggestion that it's racist to be suspicious of them.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

We're currently destroying the first two rounds of tonight's Only Connect. Teams of nerds scattering like bowling pins in our wake.

I've never watched that. Maybe it's about to become my new lockdown crush. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

My mam has already told me she's refusing the vaccine so that's one less for them to worry about. :lol:

I've seen 13-14m quoted as the number in those four groups - I reckon 20% will refuse it which takes 2-3m off it. 

I'm either in group 6 or 8 so if they do hit the 2m target I'm hopeful of maybe getting one by the end of march at the latest. Big if of course. 

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m 30, with no underlying conditions (I hope) so I’m basically resigned to never getting one

You can get round that by contracting the virus and developing immunity that way

No need for thanks :good:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

I've seen 13-14m quoted as the number in those four groups - I reckon 20% will refuse it which takes 2-3m off it. 

I'm either in group 6 or 8 so if they do hit the 2m target I'm hopeful of maybe getting one by the end of march at the latest. Big if of course. 

Good luck. I'd have it tonight if the twats would give me it. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

It was at the time, bitchtits! Anyway that cancels out with me being right about schools, so apologies accepted from the entire board. Just don't ever doubt me again. 

You need two positives. One to cancel out the negative and one to have a positive. 

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Lockdown 2.0, baby. Anybody got a job they can give me to sit on my arse in the house and pretend I’m busy?

You can teach my lad the difference between a Double Stroke Roll and a Paradiddle? 

I can’t pay you, but I’ve got 3 followers on MySpace so can offer massive exposure in return :lol: