Jump to content

Coronavirus


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many heartfelt thanks for all the kind replies. I am feeling much better today, I've kept myself busy organising things which has actually helped. Dealing with personal effects is especially hard and

Great news lads the son in laws ex wife is home. It looks like she's going to be ok it's really brought it home how bad this is. Hopefully things can get back to some kind of normality in a couple of

Probably standing in the empty Nightingale hospitals (which we can’t use without staff btw - good luck finding more nurses)   None of us have been routinely tested. Only eligible if we have

Posted Images

Well I'm booked in along with the missus in a couple of weeks time. Letter from North Tyneside council says I'm eligible, text today with the link to book from my doctor's telling me I'm eligible and to book but the actual website telling me I'm not unless I tick a wrong box which I have. Will have to wait and see if I get turned away? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well I'm booked in along with the missus in a couple of weeks time. Letter from North Tyneside council says I'm eligible, text today with the link to book from my doctor's telling me I'm eligible and to book but the actual website telling me I'm not unless I tick a wrong box which I have. Will have to wait and see if I get turned away? :lol:

 

50+ innit. You'll be fine. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Tom said:

The reason I got mine is because I’m missing a kidney, so that puts me at risk. (Worth it though, the guitar sounds brilliant!) 

So if you’re a kidney patient that’ll definitely put you on the list. I get a news letter from the Tyneside kidney patients association & everyone seemed to have been getting vaccinated in February.

Funnily enough I found out a couple of years ago I have what's called a horseshoe kidney as in one extended one rather than two. It's never bothered me apart from being aware if it goes wrong I'm fucked. 

 

Looks like we have a common board feeb factor. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NJS said:

Funnily enough I found out a couple of years ago I have what's called a horseshoe kidney as in one extended one rather than two. It's never bothered me apart from being aware if it goes wrong I'm fucked. 

 

Looks like we have a common board feeb factor. 

Yeh I think mine is the same, just a big fuck off kidney. However it’s “chronic kidney disease” medically. 
 

Mine gave me some bother & I’ve got to take tablets for it. (It was also a canny shock finding out I only had one)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tom said:

The reason I got mine is because I’m missing a kidney, so that puts me at risk. (Worth it though, the guitar sounds brilliant!) 

 

 

I only pop in here very occasionally so could easily have missed something relevant, however...

I always found the easiest way to further appreciate the likes of gilmour doing his strumming was to have a spliff. 

never occurred to me to remove an organ.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/02/2021 at 10:34, PaddockLad said:

what’s driving her to madness is the thought of that cunt in no 11 extending the scheme from the end of March to the end of June. If he does there’s a chance in areas where demand is highest that the system will fall to bits 

 

Cunts gonna cunt. :cantlook:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/02/2021 at 18:12, Alex said:

Any idea what was going down in Forest Hall earlier? About 10 police cars and the Forest Hall Road was closed near the Ritz. Your mention of Jay Jay Sea made me wonder if he’d escaped again 

Looks like an old guy was hit by a car. 
 

Forest Hall pedestrian, 80, dies days after being hit by car https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-56285444

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...