Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

6 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I will if you try doing manual work in an oven for 8 hours with a mask on and let me know how you get on

I do manual work next to a 120° boiling pan for 12 hours wearing too much clothing. When I'm not next to it it's just around 30°s. It's a bit George and Andy as the saying goes especially lifting 400 kgs an hour. :cuppa:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I do manual work next to a 120° boiling pan for 12 hours wearing too much clothing. When I'm not next to it it's just around 30°s. It's a bit George and Andy as the saying goes especially lifting 400 kgs an hour. :cuppa:

Does your mask end up oily and give you bad skin too?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Can we all just agree that Quiff works harder than all of us combined and as a result is a spotty Herbert? 

Cheers. 

It’s probably the HRT and cock pills making him spotty like

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

:spaz: "Wonder when Boris thinks it's going to be ok? Good job Labour didn't get in, the country would be totally fucked."

i'm just glad we never had to suffer chaos with ed miliband 

• Like 2

It's a valid point though. We aren't eradicating it so at some point we need to face it. The longer we wait the more risk that early vaccinated peoples immunity wears off. And end game is needed and suppressing it whilst deaths are low could be counter productive 

It’s not reallly valid, as his implication is that the plague went away and people survived with vaccines. 

Both are wrong- the Black Death, or bubonic plague, is still around, and there is now a vaccine for it. 
Before the vaccine it would break out regularly in various regions, but never at the levels of the 1300s. 

In 1995 a vaccine resistant strain was found, and as recently as 2017 it killed 170 people there. 

• Like 1