Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

pitted two groups of 12 coronavirus patients against each other in the tests.

Meanwhile Boris Johnson is planning to pit groups of coronavirus patients against each other in a mass Hunger Games to see who gets the last ventilator.

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Meanwhile Boris Johnson is planning to pit groups of coronavirus patients against each other in a mass Hunger Games to see who gets the last ventilator.

Well we need some decent telly now there's no football and no Eurovision.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Well we need some decent telly now there's no football and no Eurovision.

They should sing for their ventilators, with a public vote. It will be even more hilarious since they will be gasping for breath. 

• Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

They should sing for their ventilators, with a public vote. It will be even more hilarious since they will be gasping for breath. 

L'Italie... *wheeze* *cough* ...nul points.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, trooper said:

Theres a video on the Chronicle website of someone driving through town in the "rush hour" this morning & there's only a handful of cars on the road. Heres the page if someone can post the video  

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-coronavirus-laws-schools-live-17815350

They’re all at Asda

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Isn't it like that normally :razz: Just joking Meenz 

• Haha 1

Was at Tesco this morning doing the weekly shop and safe to say the restrictions have had zero impact yet. Suspect the shelves were already bare though so it'll take a bit of time to have an effect. 

Fresh fruit and veg is fine for now. Meat has taken some hammer. Obviously tins, jars, hand wash, pasta, tinned tomatoes - good luck with any of that. 

9 minutes ago, trooper said:

Has anyone ventured out in "That London"  if so can you see any physical signs of an impending lock down. Or is it business as usual  

Haven't been up central because no need to (or desire to), but no signs of anything around my neck of the woods yet. Going to go for a jog at lunchtime so I'll report back on any army movements. ;) 

12 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Haven't been up central because no need to (or desire to), but no signs of anything around my neck of the woods yet. Going to go for a jog at lunchtime so I'll report back on any army movements. ;) 

Cheers mate stay safe 

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Was at Tesco this morning doing the weekly shop and safe to say the restrictions have had zero impact yet. Suspect the shelves were already bare though so it'll take a bit of time to have an effect. 

Fresh fruit and veg is fine for now. Meat has taken some hammer. Obviously tins, jars, hand wash, pasta, tinned tomatoes - good luck with any of that. 

Miss T & Master T went to get some shopping for us in Cramlington last night. They managed to get pasta & a few bits & pieces they tried everywhere to get flour ( theres no bread so where going to be making it, well they are I'll be supervising ) tried Aldi, Asda, Sainsburys, Tesco Express they said they eventually got some at the local Londis shop. The kids said it's not possible now to do a weekly shop & we'll just have to pick up bits & pieces when we can. 

Edited by trooper

But slots! Michel Barnier has tested positive! Which filfthy Brexit bastard gave it to him I wonder? 

But slots! That was supposed to be zut  alors!

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

I'm not sure why people are stockpiling fresh fruit & veg as they only have a shelf life of 1 or 2 weeks. They'll probably end up throwing most of it away, dickheads. 

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'm not sure why people are stockpiling fresh fruit & veg as they only have a shelf life of 1 or 2 weeks. They'll probably end up throwing most of it away, dickheads. 

Or maybe cook something and then freeze it :wacko:

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

But slots! Michel Barnier has tested positive! Which filfthy Brexit bastard gave it to him I wonder? 

But slots! That was supposed to be zut  alors!

Some fucker sent me a WhatsApp last night, it was a link to the Washington Post with the headline of Trump having it.  When you clicked on it, of course a massive black guy with a huge cock

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, trooper said:

They're not really. That's the stuff there's still plenty of at the minute. 

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Some fucker sent me a WhatsApp last night, it was a link to the Washington Post with the headline of Trump having it.  When you clicked on it, of course a massive black guy with a huge cock

Never click on one of MF's links man. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They're not really. That's the stuff there's still plenty of at the minute. 

Not here apparently, the kids said they'll try again tonite to try & get some fruit & veg