Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Some fucker sent me a WhatsApp last night, it was a link to the Washington Post with the headline of Trump having it.  When you clicked on it, of course a massive black guy with a huge cock

Wor lass got that too. At least that’s where she said she got it 

• Haha 5

Army to provide support in UK

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace has announced a new military force ready to support public services as required during the coronavirus crisis.

As part of the support the Army will provide during the pandemic, the number of troops at a heightened state of readiness will be doubled to 20,000 and Reserves will be placed on standby.

The Ministry of Defence is also planning to train 150 military personnel to drive oxygen tankers around the country to support the NHS.

Scientists from the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) will also help Public Health England’s effort to understand the virus and tackle the spread.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

Has anyone ventured out in "That London"  if so can you see any physical signs of an impending lock down. Or is it business as usual  

no sign of lock down in zone 2. i went for a run in the park earlier with seemingly everyone else in the neighbourhood. 

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I made lemon and strawberry muffins last night. What a guy. 

So it's YOU  that's taken all the fuckin' fruit :razz: Gem the "Strawberry Snatcher"

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

So it's YOU  that's taken all the fuckin' fruit :razz: Gem the "Strawberry Snatcher"

I mean you should try these muffins though... STEP AWAY FROM THE MUFFINS MUTHAFUCKA! :IndianaJones_p:

Anyone hear the report yesterday that, if the death figure reaches the upper end of the government modelling, it is unlikely that individual funerals will be possible. It was reported on 5 Live. 

I mean that is fucking grim. 

On that note, time for a lunchtime mental health walk... 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Anyone hear the report yesterday that, if the death figure reaches the upper end of the government modelling, it is unlikely that individual funerals will be possible. It was reported on 5 Live. 

I mean that is fucking grim. 

On that note, time for a lunchtime mental health walk... 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/funeral-welsh-rugby-star-matthew-17947287

Btw it was slightly alarming to see that the journo Theo Usherwood (who is by no means old) is in hospital with the covid and pneumonia. May have underlying health issues or be a 40 a day man for all I know but he doesn't look like an unhealthy fella. 

Gaffer here is under pressure to send people home.  We can all work from home like.  He's just told me he doesn't trust the idiots at all.  I just asked him.  'Why are you employing them then?' he couldn't answer lol.

54 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Btw it was slightly alarming to see that the journo Theo Usherwood (who is by no means old) is in hospital with the covid and pneumonia. May have underlying health issues or be a 40 a day man for all I know but he doesn't look like an unhealthy fella. 

it isn't just an old person's disease. we can all get pretty sick from it