Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I’m into vaccines that haven’t been distributed yet 

Where there still only known little about side effects but it is definitely  more safe than the 5g option injected into million of people.

23 minutes ago, strawb said:

Think I have finally caught this. Was on site yesterday, felt rough so came home.

Been up all night with a fever and coughing my ringpiece out, I do not feel at my best 

Ouch. 
Hopefully that’s the worst it gets. 

On the bright side, now if someone asks 

“ Have you ever coughed so hard you’ve shit? “

You can do a Brucey

steve-bruce.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Don't worry strawb, I know something that will cure what ails you.

I have to say I am amazed that he loves guns too

13 minutes ago, strawb said:

Our lasses’ mother is bringing some tests round today.

Ive been drinking my own piss for years anyway so I’m already on that one

Good luck mate. I'm finally coming out the other end, although still testing positive, my 10 days are up tomorrow meaning I can get out and about; my symptoms are completely gone now. Hopefully don't have to worry about contracting this for a few months now as well. Take your time off, take it easy, paracetamol and/or ibuprofen, plenty of fluids, and the odd wank 👍

• Like 1

Btw, I think maybe the rules have changed now anyway, but my advice is don't get yourself PCR tested if you test positive on lateral flow. If you do you will find yourself on the system, constantly hassled and bombarded by "NHS" test and trace. The cunts are still calling me asking for the same information 8 days after testing positive, which I just refuse to do, because then they will hassle my contacts more too, which they've done enough. The system is insane. I tell them I'm working, put down the phone, and another person phones 2 minutes later. I hang up, they phone me back at night. I block them, they spam me with texts and endless voice messages. 24 calls so far, it's like having a stalker. This is where your tax payer's money is going, straight to tory donors. I notice they don't phone weekends mind, presumably the virus takes a break then too. 

• Haha 1

I ended up getting the calls after my so called positive test and ignored them. Eventually I got sick of it so filled out the questionnaire online to which I stated I lived alone, worked from home and hadn't been out of the house in the last week.