If someone has a go at me I’ll have a go back 

don’t start fucking weeping about

Must be your high T levels.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

You’re all middle aged men and my presence is seemingly too much to handle

If someone has a go at me I’ll have a go back 

don’t start fucking weeping about

Us calling you out for being an arsehole is us handling you. In the same way as flushing the toilet is the way to handle a foetid shit.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Us calling you out for being an arsehole is us handling you. In the same way as flushing the toilet is the way to handle a foetid shit.

I only respond like that with people who have had a go at me

If you stop then I stop

its not difficult 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

tenor.gif

You all enjoy having a pop and I enjoy winding you up

i don’t see the problem

Basically you’ve all been acting all Vinnie Jones and now you’re rolling around like Neymar :lol:

1 hour ago, Asprilla said:

You all enjoy having a pop and I enjoy winding you up

i don’t see the problem

Basically you’ve all been acting all Vinnie Jones and now you’re rolling around like Neymar :lol:

I used to work for a women’s surf charity called Salty Little Bitches and they all said that a wire brush and Dettol is the best way to remove the sand from your vagina. 

Glad I could help 👍

• Haha 2

looks like we are indeed past the omicron peak. deaths are still worryingly high but they lag by a couple of weeks so will hopefully start to come down soon. 

1964048006_Screenshot2022-01-11at17_38_36.thumb.png.aad247f9c08ad7df29d73887a0604d7d.png

really hope this is the last big wave of this cunt. someone i know told me the other day that government expect seasonal surges like this for at least another 5-6 years :suicide:

50 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I used to work for a women’s surf charity called Salty Little Bitches and they all said that a wire brush and Dettol is the best way to remove the sand from your vagina. 

Glad I could help 👍

Swing and a miss

why not just stop? 

30 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

looks like we are indeed past the omicron peak. deaths are still worryingly high but they lag by a couple of weeks so will hopefully start to come down soon. 

1964048006_Screenshot2022-01-11at17_38_36.thumb.png.aad247f9c08ad7df29d73887a0604d7d.png

really hope this is the last big wave of this cunt. someone i know told me the other day that government expect seasonal surges like this for at least another 5-6 years :suicide:

This is encouraging

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/31/omicron-fuelled-fourth-covid-wave-has-passed-says-south-africa-as-it-eases-restrictions

29 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I don't think anybody knows enough to expect that. I think you'd hope, and tbf expect, the surges to diminish in seriousness from now on like dying ripples unless a new variant at odds to the normal evolutionary course of these viruses somehow emerges. But then there is always the chance of a brand ne de novo virus fucking things up too, given our rape of the planet. Hopefully we will drastically improve monitoring and be much more proactive in intervention though. 

21 minutes ago, Renton said:

I don't think anybody knows enough to expect that. I think you'd hope, and tbf expect, the surges to diminish in seriousness from now on like dying ripples 

I hope this is true but Omnicron seems worse than OG covid and and Alpha, and as far as I am aware it could have developed from one of them

If you get a variety that is as transmissible as omicron and as brutal as delta then we will be turbofucked because its a stone cold certainty they won't do anything to prevent the spread.

We just got lucky that Omnicron seems to be not as lethal as Delta