Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

On 02/11/2022 at 10:39, catmag said:

Well this virus business is shit, innit? 

1F60BCA9-B8E3-4A43-AE3A-F1001A9B8CA8.jpeg

Triplets? Wow! Congratulations!!

• Haha 3

On 02/11/2022 at 11:54, Gemmill said:

If you're not well enough to work, it doesn't matter what the test results. Tell them to FUCK OFF! 

After already having a week off I had to ring today to say I’ll be off for at least another. Still testing positive on day 8 and not sure whether it’s because I’m a first-timer but fucking hell man, it’s knocked me sideways. Constant dizziness at the moment. I’m just wandering round the house like a zombie half-heartedly doing jobs that can’t wait. 

28 minutes ago, catmag said:

After already having a week off I had to ring today to say I’ll be off for at least another. Still testing positive on day 8 and not sure whether it’s because I’m a first-timer but fucking hell man, it’s knocked me sideways. Constant dizziness at the moment. I’m just wandering round the house like a zombie half-heartedly doing jobs that can’t wait. 

I didn't test every day but my first negative was on the tenth day. The brain fog is horrible. 

• Sad 1

One of the bar managers at my local went there last night knowingly with Covid and infected at least half a dozen people. I think I've probably got immunity seeing as I only had it 3 weeks ago and have tested negativity, but he cannot understand why I've called him an irresponsible selfish prick. 

One of the blokes who's picked it up is a self-employed floorer and won't be working until it's cleared.