Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

38 minutes ago, Renton said:

The lass I work with (next desk), who happens to be Italian although hasn't been there for a month, has phoned in sick with sudden fever, dry cough, and myalgia. Fuck. I can't help having, I think, psychosomatic symptoms now. Can't concentrate at all. 

Why are you sharing algae with your coworkers? 
Pervert. 

43 minutes ago, Renton said:

The lass I work with (next desk), who happens to be Italian although hasn't been there for a month, has phoned in sick with sudden fever, dry cough, and myalgia. Fuck. I can't help having, I think, psychosomatic symptoms now. Can't concentrate at all. 

:lol: Better self-isolate for 2 weeks, just in case. There’s an asteroid with a 0.6% chance of hitting Earth on its way too, I’d make peace with that as well.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If I’m suffering, you all are. 

Personally I've been humming 'My Corona' instead of 'My Sharona'. You're more than welcome to join in whether you like it or not. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

other countries: lock down cities, ban mass gatherings, cancel football matches, and enforce travel restrictions

uk: drink tea and wash hands

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-11/keep-calm-and-wash-your-hands-britain-s-strategy-to-beat-virus

Aye. Only slightly better than Trump's strategy of pretending it's not there by not doing any testing. 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

My little boy made this one up on the walk to school this morning.

have you heard about the really good coronavirus joke?

its sick

A proud dad 

I bet you fell off your skateboard laughing. 

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

This is :CT: level fuckwittery. 

Hopefully it’ll be up there with “they couldn't hit an elephant at this distance”, in the pantheon of famous last words. 

After reading a bit more on the data and how it has and can spread I'm starting to get into Renton's line of thinking. The govt will leave it too late and 100% it will cost lives. 

29 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

After reading a bit more on the data and how it has and can spread I'm starting to get into Renton's line of thinking. The govt will leave it too late and 100% it will cost lives. 

But 100s of thousands?