Hey you guys

HTT

Less of the daft lad as well, no way to treat a returning legend, hero, giant, GOAT and absolute fucking numpty after all these years. Have some respect!

Edited by HTT

I sincerely hope everyone I know from the past on here are safe sound and well. I remember Alex, Gemmill, Chayton, PeasePud and who can forget my man Isegrim. Dr Gloom did you  used to run the website of your namesake btw?

Me, these days I’m happily married to an amazing wife running my own successful family business with two amazing boys one of whom is at the Mackem elite academy, he’s six and is immensely talented, Even if I do say so myself. SMB that he is!

Anyway, again, I hope all you guys are safe, sound and well. Good to see this place hasn’t died a death...

Looks like we are soon to be rid of Ashley, hopefully happier days are ahead for our beloved club and indeed the world we live in, stay safe everyone!

• Like 1

On 08/04/2020 at 20:19, Isegrim said:

If Gejon (:() reappears I’ll stop drinking.

Gejon sadly passed away. I’m sure you guys are aware, we have a footy Cup we play in his name regularly over at N.O, would be great to have a game with some of yous lot playing in the near future?

Edited by HTT

10 hours ago, HTT said:

I sincerely hope everyone I know from the past on here are safe sound and well. I remember Alex, Gemmill, Chayton, PeasePud and who can forget my man Isegrim. Dr Gloom did you  used to run the website of your namesake btw?

Me, these days I’m happily married to an amazing wife running my own successful family business with two amazing boys one of whom is at the Mackem elite academy, he’s six and is immensely talented, Even if I do say so myself. SMB that he is!

Anyway, again, I hope all you guys are safe, sound and well. Good to see this place hasn’t died a death...

Looks like we are soon to be rid of Ashley, hopefully happier days are ahead for our beloved club and indeed the world we live in, stay safe everyone!

The ones he doesn't know can die for all he cares? :lol:

Howmanheyman who? Fuck him! ;)

• Haha 2

On 4/15/2020 at 09:14, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Glory hunters, man. We’d best get used to it now.

they didn't fancy trudging through the 2010s with the loyal toontastic footsoldiers 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 6

54 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

they didn't fancy trudging through the 2010s with us - we're the loyal toontastic footsoldiers 

Remember standing on the terraces of Level 7 back in 2015, eating cherry tomatoes and duck pizza. 
Best days of my lifetime. 

• Haha 5