The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

How accurate is that list? I struggle to believe Palace and Southampton pay nearly double our wage bill 

I can well believe the figure for Man Utd though :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

'HI IT'S NICK FROM POLAND! WHY HAVE YOU HOUNDED OUT MIKE HE'S A GREAT OWNER? DO NOT BE ABUSIVE IN YOUR REPLIES!'

Just a question of time. :cuppa:

I doubt lockdown is much different to normal for him. Or the people in his cellar 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

How accurate is that list? I struggle to believe Palace and Southampton pay nearly double our wage bill 

Dunno, it's what's been reported and picked up by papers and the like.

I can quite believe the Palace and Southampton pay out significantly more than we do. 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

'HI IT'S NICK FROM POLAND! WHY HAVE YOU HOUNDED OUT MIKE HE'S A GREAT OWNER? DO NOT BE ABUSIVE IN YOUR REPLIES!'

Just a question of time. :cuppa:

i'd welcome him back now for a head to head with LM. pure bantz

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wonder if parklife is still an anti-vaxxer. My guess is he’s offering chez Dom Pérignon enemas as we speak (and he gargles) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

On 4/16/2020 at 07:34, Andrew said:

Who do you reckon, from the current squad, would be the last one hanging on at the club if we do go spending mad?

Jack Colback.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, The Fish said:

Want rid of Darlow, Manquillo, Yedlin, Lascelles, Clark, Hayden, Shelvey, Ritchie, Carroll, Gayle, Joelinton, Muto, Atsu...

Frankly I would keep Carroll if only as a bench-warmer.  I think that when fit and not injured he can prove to be an asset, he's good in the air, canny with his feet, and his presence worries defenders.

He could become super-sub and I think the fans are somewhat happy to see Geordie on the pitch playing for us.

• Jaysus... 1

5 hours ago, Noelie said:

Frankly I would keep Carroll if only as a bench-warmer.  I think that when fit and not injured he can prove to be an asset, he's good in the air, canny with his feet, and his presence worries defenders.

He could become super-sub and I think the fans are somewhat happy to see Geordie on the pitch playing for us.

:lol: He’s literally the embodiment of everything that is wrong with way Ashley has run the club. An over the hill perma-crock signed because he was free and to try and appease the halfwits who would view him as some sort of returning hero. Beyond being a promising (and clearly talented) youngster who we somehow got an absolute fortune for, he really never achieved much here in the grand scheme of things. However, even that dwarfs what he’s gone on to do since leaving. Factor in that he’s an absolute knacker who’d cause trouble in an empty house and I think it’s safe to say you and I differ somewhat on this matter 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Love Rondon, but is he a big enough deal for these new owners?

Will be amazed if they immediately splash mental money around. Keith Downie seemed to imply that they were keen to pump money into the academy and training ground first before splashing out in the market.

48 minutes ago, Alex said:

I want Benítez back just to annoy the contrary wankers like gene and UM tbh 

They should keep on Brucie as well. Just think of the ensuing odd couple hilarity.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

Rafa to run the football and Cabbageheed to get the crisps in.

He's the last person you'd want in charge of crisps.

• Haha 1

• Tom locked this topic