The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

7 hours ago, Carl said:

Has Bruce not fired up the old transfer machine yet or is he waiting until we sell a couple, I personally dont think we will spend a penny this summer 

Completely agree. I doubt we've even paid for scouts to be out there at all given what's gone on.

8 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

This petition crack is a very nice distraction from preparing for a season that starts in a month.

Tbf any distractions from next season are likely to be a good thing 

5 hours ago, Alex said:

Tbf any distractions from next season are likely to be a good thing 

I’m going to work to maintain an attitude of simply not giving a shit tbh. 

Ive got no motivation to go to games but I really ought to be paying Newcastle United less attention. 

The club really aren’t worth getting upset about and there are plenty of other things in life that actually reward you with enjoyment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Ive got no motivation to go to games but I really ought to be paying Newcastle United less attention. 

The club really aren’t worth getting upset about and there are plenty of other things in life that actually reward you with enjoyment.

Spot on, mate 

On 8/9/2020 at 21:35, Tom said:

like crisps ?

:D

12 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Jimi Hendrick on a free or summat

If they don’t make him hold that shite purple kit with PURPLE HAZE or something as the headline...well I won’t care but that’s what they should do. 

I can’t get excited about a Burnley cast off, even in the context of Ashley’s NUFC.

Just reminded me of when I correctly predicted the Chronic would recycle the ‘.....Wings Inter Toon’ headline they’d used for Pistone when we signed Emre 

11 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Makes Joselu look god-like

Even though the stats clearly tell me I’m wrong, I still think Joelinton is better than Joselu. For the sake of clarity, I think Joelinton is utter dogshit but Joselu looked like he’d won a competition to play for us.

I still can’t decide where I’d put Riviere in the pecking order though. We’ve been truly blessed in the striking department over the past few years.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just reminded me of when I correctly predicted the Chronic would recycle the ‘.....Wings Inter Toon’ headline they’d used for Pistone when we signed Emre 

:lol: 

It’s generally “Three-O Walcott” levels of journalism there.

• Haha 2

• Tom locked this topic