The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

We’ve got far more talented local lads already at the club who don’t get a look in when the ‘senior pros’ are fit 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

Not that I'd wish an injury on anyone, least of all one of our own players, but Gayle getting injured now might actually turn out to be a good thing. Ashley was more likely to let Bruce muddle on with it if Gayle and Carroll were both fit for the start of the season. Lets face it Gayle was going to get injured sooner rather than later in any case given his record. Maybe Bruce can cry his wee granny face out to Fatley and impress upon him how monumentally fucked we are, if we have to start the season relying on Carroll to stay fit, and or for Joelinton to suddenly start banging them in.

Edited by Polarboy

Gayle/Carroll/Joelinton as a strike force gets us relegated.

It was okay last year when we fluked a good few results but it won’t happen twice. We need some serious signings & if that’s the not the case we’ll be in bother from the off.

13 minutes ago, Tom said:

It was okay last year when we fluked a good few results but it won’t happen twice. We need some serious signings & if that’s the not the case we’ll be in bother from the off.

Serious signings? I’ve got just the man for the job 

B499CBDE-8F39-408B-BE74-A6A31BF505AC.png

3 hours ago, Tom said:

A9251656-369F-4EB6-A208-5117E9BE8025.jpeg

9 hours ago, Tom said:

"Planing" :lol::lol: :lol:

I am so glad that the PL protected us from a takeover and  made a timely decision, otherwise Brucey would have had even more money and time to make stupid decisions...

10 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Not that I'd wish an injury on anyone, least of all one of our own players, but Gayle getting injured now might actually turn out to be a good thing. Ashley was more likely to let Bruce muddle on with it if Gayle and Carroll were both fit for the start of the season. Lets face it Gayle was going to get injured sooner rather than later in any case given his record. Maybe Bruce can cry his wee granny face out to Fatley and impress upon him how monumentally fucked we are, if we have to start the season relying on Carroll to stay fit, and or for Joelinton to suddenly start banging them in.

My thoughts entirely.

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

We are signing Holden from Arsenal on loan apparently. No option to buy.

Just what we need, a 7th choice centre half. He will fit in well with the 3rd choice GK we’ve signed 

We've signed a goalie?  :unsure:

• Tom locked this topic