The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Signing a player on loan tomorrow apparently. Hope it lives up to the lofty standards of last January

Any rumours who it is? I know we've been linked with Williams, Willem, Choudry, but I've not seen owt today.

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Would swap King for Ritchie tbh. A much better option than Carroll and Joelinton

I thought the talk was a swap for Billings, which isn't such a bad idea, either.  More mobile than Voldermort, Jimmy, Long, and Short.

I knew what you meant (whelks). Me grandad used to eat a big bowl of them using a pin to get them out. ‘Picking your willock’ was slang for ‘picking your nose’ too. As in “Stop picking ya willock!” 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

Looks like Willock is all but confirmed. Reiss Nelson his best mate in the Arsenal squad sent him a message on social media wishing him the best with his move, and Sky are reporting it done. At the very least he'll be a very decent addition to the squad, and most likely he will be given plenty of opportunities to start given how little energy and attacking threat we currently have in midfield. I haven't watched Arsenal in Europe this season, but Willock's stats would appear to suggest he has a bit of quality about him.

Remember that deadline day when we signed Sibierski? This place went into meltdown.

Fast forward a few years when we signed Sheki Kuqi and the fury was replaced by apathetic resignation.

These days, I don’t even remember it’s deadline day

• Haha 2

• Tom locked this topic