The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

:lol: 

just what is the fucking point? 

It’s a game of endurance. Your love of NUFC vs Ashley’s heart and liver (or possibly the Premier League’s ability to delay)

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, NJS said:

Willock might turn out to be another Kenedy - excellent half year loan then shite for a full year. 

Yeah, let’s not sign him just in case.

That is the most glass-empty response to this type of story I have ever heard :lol:

Edited by Dr Gloom

46 minutes ago, NJS said:

Willock might turn out to be another Kenedy - excellent half year loan then shite for a full year. 

It’s hard to disagree when you look at that purple patch he had compared to the rest of his career thus far.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

DA8F1E62-28C0-46F8-91BB-C205CD96B2AE.png

Sounds like a nod to a loan deal, rather than confirmation that Willock will be in the Arsenal first team.

On 13/07/2021 at 22:03, ewerk said:

It’s hard to disagree when you look at that purple patch he had compared to the rest of his career thus far.

Arsenal 40 games 1 goal

NUFC 14 games 8 goals.

He may have score a couple more for us if he hadn’t gone missing in some games.If we did sign him and he went through a lean spell,I’m not confident that he’d make up for it in other ways.

9 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Arsenal 40 games 1 goal

NUFC 14 games 8 goals.

He may have score a couple more for us if he hadn’t gone missing in some games.If we did sign him and he went through a lean spell,I’m not confident that he’d make up for it in other ways.

What are his nasal measurements? 

• Haha 1

Lejeune on his way as well. Silly IMO letting him go for what will be a lot less than it will take to replace him with similar quality. Should still have a few good seasons left.

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Can't say I'm fussed about signing another relegated loser

I agree the target himself is underwhelming, I just mean if we are to go for him it’s pretty pathetic being outbid by Nice. 

Absolute fucking zombie club. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Howay said:

So Nice and Brentford are the teams to beat us to transfer targets so far, the list of clubs we can’t compete with continues to grow. 

It’s all about “value” or something. At times like these I expect Charnley sits under his desk sucking his thumb until the phone stops ringing..

• Haha 2

• Tom locked this topic