The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

Ashley has been trying to sell for the last seven years approximately. Whether you go or not makes no difference to him. If people are still getting enjoyment from going to the match then that’s up to them. Whether it’s routine and going for a few pints either side with their mates or going to cheer on 11 twats then that’s up to them.

Basically, don’t knock other fans. Ultimately it makes no difference to Ashley.

• Like 1

Just now, ewerk said:

Ashley has been trying to sell for the last seven years approximately. Whether you go or not makes no difference to him. If people are still getting enjoyment from going to the match then that’s up to them. Whether it’s routine and going for a few pints either side with their mates or going to cheer on 11 twats then that’s up to them.

Basically, don’t knock other fans. Ultimately it makes no difference to Ashley.

SPUD THICK MICK.

15 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

so is FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Ok then. 
I’ll put my official moderator hat to make this abso-fucking-lutely  crystal clear. 

You’ve made your viewpoint on people who still go to games abundantly clear, numerous times. 

You’ve been debated on it numerous times. 

This place is virtually built on piss taking and “robust” argument- nowt wrong with disagreement amongst members. 

What it’s NOT built on is straight up abuse. 

You’ve been around long enough to know where the line is and you also know that you’ve crossed it in the posts above. 

Come back when you’re sober and have a fucking word with yourself. 

• Jaysus... 1

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Ok then. 
I’ll put my official moderator hat to make this abso-fucking-lutely  crystal clear. 

You’ve made your viewpoint on people who still go to games abundantly clear, numerous times. 

This place is virtually built on piss taking and “robust” argument- nowt wrong with disagreement amongst members. 

You’ve been around long enough to know where the line is and you also know that you’ve crossed it in the posts above. 

fantastic speech.

I applaud your moderating skills.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Spud U Like

Was in Ridley place in town in the 70's. Virgin records had a tiny shop next door. When Spudulike shut the Ridley Place shop it was taken over by the record shop Listen Ear.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Ok then. 

Ewerk blatantly started it 

Keep fighting the good fight @thebrokendoll... thick enablers ruin it for everyone else.

There's a reason he's given free tickets out in the past to fill the ground. Because an empty stadium is a terrible look for him and subsequently his businesses.

People like J69 are being bought and are a complicit part of a pro Ashley pr exercise. I got a cheap season ticket myself the pardew 5th season. But there's been a lot of water under the bridge since then 

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

• Tom locked this topic