The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

About Trippier I have to say.

Last year, Atletico started the season playing 4-4-2 with Trippier in Right Back. The team was very poor in defence and probably Trippier was the worst player. He made mistakes unbelievables. 

Because of that, and because Atletico doesn't have anoter Right Back, Simeone started to play 3-5-2. In this System, Trippier became in one of the most important players. 

In Tottenham, I remember he suffered some similar. He was very decent player when the team played with 5 in the back, but in his last season, with 4-4-2, he was very irregular and Pochettino decided to list as a Transferible.

It is strain, because the first season in Atletico he played in 4-4-2 and he was very decent player. 

Is known in Madrid that Trippier want to go to England. His wife and his child are living in Manchester. He raised, Manchester, playing in Man City, and all his family and friends are living around Bury.

He talked past summer with Atletico to go out, but any club made a offer. I believe that if Manchester United could have sold Dalot, they would have signed Trippier.

Sometimes, Trippier have said he would like to retire in Burnley. 

I believe that if any club made a 20 million offer, Atletico let him go. 

Is not my favourite to play with 4 in the back, but he is better than Manquillo anyway. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Diego21 said:

About Trippier I have to say.

Last year, Atletico started the season playing 4-4-2 with Trippier in Right Back. The team was very poor in defence and probably Trippier was the worst player. He made mistakes unbelievables. 

Because of that, and because Atletico doesn't have anoter Right Back, Simeone started to play 3-5-2. In this System, Trippier became in one of the most important players. 

In Tottenham, I remember he suffered some similar. He was very decent player when the team played with 5 in the back, but in his last season, with 4-4-2, he was very irregular and Pochettino decided to list as a Transferible.

It is strain, because the first season in Atletico he played in 4-4-2 and he was very decent player. 

Is known in Madrid that Trippier want to go to England. His wife and his child are living in Manchester. He raised, Manchester, playing in Man City, and all his family and friends are living around Bury.

He talked past summer with Atletico to go out, but any club made a offer. I believe that if Manchester United could have sold Dalot, they would have signed Trippier.

Sometimes, Trippier have said he would like to retire in Burnley. 

I believe that if any club made a 20 million offer, Atletico let him go. 

Is not my favourite to play with 4 in the back, but he is better than Manquillo anyway. 

Diego is the football board’s MVP. Always dropping knowledge bombs 

• Like 10

It's the authentic romanticism of those from the southern Mediterranean that Fish lacks. The passionate description of Trippier's essence captured perfectly from la Diego without a single statistic in sight. Such qualitative understanding combined with perfect quantitative accuracy should be impossible; unbeliebable. And yet! Regardless of Fish's annual bourgeoise weekend in the Portuguese sun sipping on some concoction of fruit juice bullshit it is no substitute for the real thing. Diego lives everyday what Fish can never understand. Respect!

• Haha 13

30 minutes ago, toonotl said:

It's the authentic romanticism of those from the southern Mediterranean that Fish lacks. The passionate description of Trippier's essence captured perfectly from la Diego without a single statistic in sight. Such qualitative understanding combined with perfect quantitative accuracy should be impossible; unbeliebable. And yet! Regardless of Fish's annual bourgeoise weekend in the Portuguese sun sipping on some concoction of fruit juice bullshit it is no substitute for the real thing. Diego lives everyday what Fish can never understand. Respect!

A masterpiece of a post :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Oh no! 
We’ll have to buy cheaper foreign players and invest in our academy. 

What a blow to the richest club in the League. 

It’ll just make it all the sweeter when we’re regularly turning them all inside out. 

• Like 6

I genuinely don't know how the accord holds at these Premier League meetings. You've got to be some kind of fanny to be making agreements with any of the clubs that tried to snake off to the ESL not 8 months ago. 

Because it's them that are shitting bricks, the big lads. Fair enough, this season when we're relegation prospects, I can see other relegation prospects not wanting to help us out. But I'd still be saying to the Big 6, we are doing this for ourselves. You lot, I couldn't give a fuck about, especially not after the shit you pulled a few months back. 

• Like 6

I’d also like to be a fly on the wall at the shareholders meetings when they explain why they’ve turned down big money profit on saleable players. 

“ Aye, but we’re all in this together …” 

“Get fucked- where’s my money?”

• Like 1

• Tom locked this topic