The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

"And thanks to Diego our Spanish correspondent for that clarification, now we cross to Ciaomanheyman in Italy for the latest on Aaron Ramsey.

And don't forget later in the show, we'll have an update from Dave on the state of English Tapas and how that might affect Newcastle's chances in the January transfer market."

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Acording to Diario AS (Spanish newspapper) Paul Mitchell has offered his service to Newcastle to become in the new Director of Football. Mitchell is in this charge in Mónaco but he is not happy and was Chief of Scouting in Leizpig, Soton and Spurs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sammynb said:

"And thanks to Diego our Spanish correspondent for that clarification, now we cross to Ciaomanheyman in Italy for the latest on Aaron Ramsey.

And don't forget later in the show, we'll have an update from Dave on the state of English Tapas and how that might affect Newcastle's chances in the January transfer market."

I'm sat outside a cafe in Milan sipping an espresso but the lad hasn't came with my gazzetta Dela sport yet. I'll let you know what's happening later. Arrivederci from your italiano correspondent, keeping the punter ultras happy for their daily fix. :good:

• Haha 7

This one looks like a go-er, I've been slightly worried that it might turn into a debacle that lasts the whole window but seems like it might be done quickly since we lodged a bid on Jan 1st :lol: Fucking hell this is how a real club operates? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm sat outside a cafe in Milan sipping an espresso but the lad hasn't came with my gazzetta Dela sport yet. I'll let you know what's happening later. Arrivederci from your italiano correspondent, keeping the punter ultras happy for their daily fix. :good:

91E33CB0-B365-4F1F-8082-67D3259C5A9F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Thanks !!

I went back & checked & you are 100% right.

The real situation is that.

Atletico sign him until 2022. 

No One confirmed, is not oficial, but Atletico put a clause in his contract some like 'If you Play 25 matches in the 2020-2021 Trippier will get one year more'. 

• Tom locked this topic