The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

2 minutes ago, 247 said:

Can you show me the other club on this list that have just been taken over by the richest owners in the world? And are in a dire situation without a fit striker, the worst defence in the league and have stated ambition to win trophies not to far down the road? Comparing us with anyone else on there is apples and oranges mate. Dont get me wrong I was pissing the bed yesterday before the Wood news and Wood is a long way to a good window but its not looking like we will get a CB before Watford, thats half the window gone by the time we play them. 

Maybe I am being a spoiled naive twat here, but with all the noise around the club before the window opened I guess having 3 players in before the biggest game of our season and half way through the window was to much to expect. 

You are being a spoiled brat. It might still happen yet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alan Doh'liver said:

You are being a spoiled brat. It might still happen yet. 

Right on cue, im going to carry on complaining - it seems to be working 

Edited by 247
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Anyone heard of Amadou Haidara? Is he worth the £80mil we're supposedly ready to spunk on him? :lol:

Never heard of him, but one YouTube highlight video of him later and I’m now absolutely convinced we need him. Maybe I’ll have a melt down if we don’t get him, see how I feel later. 

• Haha 9

The unfortunate thing of course if that regardless of who we sign between now and noon Friday, they likely won't take part in the Watford game. We got Wood just in time for a couple of sessions, and obviously he needs much less settling in given he's already PL player who only had to make his way up from Burnley. 

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

Never heard of him, but one YouTube highlight video of him later and I’m now absolutely convinced we need him. Maybe I’ll have a melt down if we don’t get him, see how I feel later. 

:lol: pretty much sums up the past 10 days 

• Haha 3

hijacking ManU’s hopes? Loving the sound of that 

Newcastle launch ambitious £60m bid to hijack Ralf Rangnick's first Man Utd transfer

Newcastle have already set about putting their January transfer plans into action with the signing of Kieran Trippier, but now the Toon are ready to hijack Man Utd's hopes of landing Amadou Haidara

41 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Anyone heard of Amadou Haidara? Is he worth the £80mil we're supposedly ready to spunk on him? :lol:

image.thumb.jpeg.5312ee433c8ad5e70013cd38f46440d2.jpeg

Fair play, seems to have turned his life around from being the drug kingpin of West Baltimore.

• Haha 6

• Tom locked this topic