The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

5 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

I guess no problem for Diego Carlos to get the Work Permit because he is 28 yo and have never played with Brazil. 

There are new rules since Brexit isn't it?

A £25k donation to the Tory party should smooth everything over.

• Haha 5

That would be mental if we got Eriksen. However I'm not sure about your main man Seany C. 

BTW what a life if he genuinely is making this stuff up on the spot. Could you be fucking arsed for a bit of twitter adulation? 

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That would be mental if we got Eriksen. However I'm not sure about your main man Seany C. 

BTW what a life if he genuinely is making this stuff up on the spot. Could you be fucking arsed for a bit of twitter adulation? 

Boris does it

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s nervous enough watching us atm without Eriksen coming into the mix, fucking hell 

He's got that internal defibrillator implant now man. If he goes down he'll be straight back up

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Shelvey must be buzzing being replaced by a cunt with a fuckin pacemaker for an engine. 

At least Erikkson has an engine, Shelvey is wind powered and there is a huge rip in the cunt's sail.

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Shelvey must be buzzing being replaced by a cunt with a fuckin pacemaker for an engine. 

I reckon the reanimated corpse of Captain Tom would outpace our current CMs.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Ben Mee:

“I won’t be going anywhere for now. I saw some mad links to Newcastle, Imagine going there and ruining the ten years I’ve had here - that is not the reputation I want.”

Bit of a dig at Wood

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s a headline writer’s dream. Eriksen back from the dead to play for a club with one foot in the grave. 

I don’t believe it

• Haha 5

• Tom locked this topic