The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

7 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Keep Lascelles out the team and I think we will just scrape home as is.

He is the difference between a proud willy waved aloft and a sopping, salty undercarriage. 

If he got injured you’d still have loads of pundits going on about how much of a blow it is / how important he is. Despite his calamitous displays 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Keep Lascelles out the team and I think we will just scrape home as is.

He is the difference between a proud willy waved aloft and a sopping, salty undercarriage. 

Hes injured...so are Willock and Joelinton...you did take note of who came on for Lascelles on  Saturday?? 😬

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Hes injured...so are Willock and Joelinton...you did take note of who came on for Lascelles on Saturday?? 😬

Hmm.  Are you trying to provoke gushing?

Dummett also out.  Fernandez back for Everton?

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. 

The greedy cunts are going to lose him for nowt at the end of the season so why are they fucking nickel and diming us now.  Take the £5m (or whatever's been offered) you greedy arseholes and let's move on!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrBass said:

The greedy cunts are going to lose him for nowt at the end of the season so why are they fucking nickel and diming us now.  Take the £5m (or whatever's been offered) you greedy arseholes and let's move on!

They're completely taking the piss. I mean maybe they want him for the second half of the season, but that would be quite the turnaround based on how the first half of his season has gone. 

Can't wait to sail past all these dickheads in 5 years time.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, MrBass said:

The likes of this deal may happen...a negotiating position taken on Tuesday may change the closer it gets to midnight on Monday...

What is very apparent is we need to sort out our youth system and scouting setup asap. We can't keep having our bollocks flicked by the market forever more.

Appreciate that is gonna take fucking ages btw.

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What is very apparent is we need to sort out our youth system and scouting setup asap. We can't keep having our bollocks flicked by the market forever more.

Appreciate that is gonna take fucking ages btw.

Thats a long term project and IMO wont be up and running properly for a while.  We need to build a proper facility and training centre.  That alone could take 2 years.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Thats a long term project and IMO wont be up and running properly for a while. 

YEAH THAT'S WHAT I MEANT BY ”APPRECIATE THAT IS GONNA TAKE FUCKING AGES BTW"

OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHO IS THIS BLOKE?!

• Haha 3

Sporting Club Portugal y Real Betis will be banned to play in European Competitions next year because Fair Play if the don't improve their accounts until 31 january.

So, they will have to sell. 

Edit: Betis not involved. They will be fined with and economical fine only.

Edited by Diego21
  • Like 1

contrary to popular belief, i'm actually feeling quite zen. the selling clubs know they have us over a barrel and will leave it till the eleventh hour to extract as much gold as possible. i still see us signing three players before the window closes - probably in the final 24 hours or so. 

if i'm wrong and we don't, then...

aaaaah-oooooh.gif

• Haha 4

Does this

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

contrary to popular belief, i'm actually feeling quite zen. the selling clubs know they have us over a barrel and will leave it till the eleventh hour to extract as much gold as possible. i still see us signing three players before the window closes - probably in the final 24 hours or so. 

if i'm wrong and we don't, then...

aaaaah-oooooh.gif

You know what, this is where I am :lol:

• Tom locked this topic