The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

26 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Same Joelinton agents.

Aah...this has the fingerprints of Steve Nickson all over it....he was responsible for Joelinton joining NUFC, we've fruitlessly chased another one of this agent's clients for a month and now there's an alternative with the same agent. That stinks of the way Graham Carr operated tbh....the temp DoF jacked before a dish was washed leaving a pair of novices to be be exploited in a area where  they know about as much as I do.... I suggested in late December this window was a potential dogs dinner of competing agendas and amateurism but I was shouted down by the self appointed fuckin head boy of this forum... I'll say now what I said then, perhaps he'll listen this time...

ITS NOT FUCKIN FOOTBALL MANAGER

• Haha 3

https://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2022/01/26/17m-deal-offered-to-nufc-as-carlos-alternative-player-represented-by-same-agency-as-joelinton-report/

This Hungarian CB's name keeps popping up. Didn't watch him at Euro 2020, but apparently he was very good in that tournament. He's left footed so fits the bill in that regard given Howe is looking for one. Him and Phillips off Liverpool for 30/35 million could be decent. Better than overpaying for Carlos who's turning 29 soon.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Nor really :lol:

Think Fernández is long term-ish ...

The club released a social media post, or maybe it was Fede himself, about two weeks ago saying he was close to being back. Unless he has a set back he should be close to being fully fit for the Everton game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

The club released a social media post, or maybe it was Fede himself, about two weeks ago saying he was close to being back. Unless he has a set back he should be close to being fully fit for the Everton game.

That's really good news cheers 👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lingard deal off. Man United trying it on with a £12m fee and £3m wage contribution.

They must have been picking up tips off Ronaldo with that bullshit. 

bearing in mind that man utd weren't one of the two rumoured to be most vocal in their opposition to our takeover, the mind can only boggle as to what liverpool or tottenham would demand if we tried to loan one of their players.

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Never heard of him. 

Get the deal done Ghouldossi

me neither but first thread I saw on Twitter mentioning his name was full of Arsenal fans gnashing their teeth as they thought he was going there in the summer.

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

Tbh I don’t the players are the problem. It seems Botman, Carlos & Lingard all wanted to join.

agreed. i just posted that that video because it always makes me lol

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Well that's that then

So we were used to flush out a bit ffs 

Edit: please be right Downie im almost out of bed sheets 

Edited by 247
  • Haha 1

From what I've read he's a deep lying playmaker who's great defensively as well, so basically he's a major upgrade on what Shelvey has been trying to do for us, albeit Shelvey has worked his socks off since Howe came.

• Like 3

• Tom locked this topic