The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

4 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Off topic question.

I want to see 'We are Geordies' film/documentary. 

Anyone know where can I find it?

It's available to rent in the UK on Amazon and Youtube, should be the same in Spain too, I'd imagine:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/We-Are-Geordies-Rafael-Benítez/dp/B08P3VLNWL/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2A7LAET82WBHR&keywords=we+are+the+geordies&qid=1643229960&sprefix=we+are+the+ge%2Caps%2C230&sr=8-1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7e-Al4Wr8g&ab_channel=YouTubeMovies

Can probably ask the lass who produced it if there’s any DVDs going if anyone wants one? 

She once actually PURCHASED my music with hard cash and for some reason chose to spend £10 on a pay as you feel EP. 

So if you lads give her £2k for the DVD that’ll even us out.

Thanks!

I have tried and I can't. 

According with Amazon policy, I can't watch the same content as you have in UK. 

I don't know I can't buy it in Youtube, but just a message in the scream saying I can't see the content.

Don't worry, I will try to find it in the net... 🤣

5 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Thanks!

I don't know I can't buy it in Youtube, but just a message in the scream saying I can't see the content.

DVD (wearethegeordies.com) 

Seems like they do overseas shipping. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Thanks!

You contact them directly (@geordiesff on twitter). They will send you a copy or a link how to watch it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Off topic question.

In the quid basket at hmv. :lol:

Deeply suspicious of shit like this and social media NUFC fan celebrities. 

45 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

Off topic question.

Yeah look up ‘Sunderland til I die’ on netflix

Youll piss yourself 

Edited by 247

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

50m for a bloke who has barely had a kick all season and has 6 months left on his contract 

I’d love it, fucking love it, if we picked him up for free in the summer. Can’t see it happening mind, but I’d love it all the same. 

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

The editing of their fans was almost CGI levels including the continuous chanting. :lol:

Probably had to cast for most of them :lol:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ewerk said:

£10m on a loan dead is crazy. £10m on a permanent deal with a relegation clause isn't so bad. What we want to avoid is spunking a whole lot of money on him then him turning out to be great and fucking off to another club on a free in the summer. It's the sort of deal where if we are going to sign him permanently with a relegation clause then you don't want to announce it until the last minute as it sets a precedent for other signings.

I think if it's just the additional 4M for the loan fee, which it apparently was till yesterday, then in our situation it might not be the worst deal ever. Even if he helps keep us up and then sods off. 

But yeah, with the story running now, its just mental. 

Man United really are a set of unmitigated cunts. On the plus side, we probably have more chance of winning the league in the next ten years than they do. 

And they fucking know it, hence this absolute bullshit move on Lingard. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Man United really are a set of unmitigated cunts. On the plus side, we probably have more chance of winning the league in the next ten years than they do. 

Can't wait till we're able to embarrass them at Old Trafford. Not that that's a hugely difficult thing to do any more.

The whole place is pretty toxic right now, from the board to the players. Hope they miss on the CL again and stay stuck in mid table battles with West Ham and Leicester for years.

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd just pay the extra 4mill and then offer Liverpool even more money for Joe Gomez on a similar deal but with the option to recall like it was no big deal.

Avoid relegation then sign Pogba on a free and loan him back to them. Put them back in their place.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Then cast your eyes towards The Emirates as well. They're foaming at the mouth at the thought the player they've courted for over 6 months isn't heading that way, worst still that he's seemingly chosen Newcastle ahead of them :lol:

• Tom locked this topic