The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

24 minutes ago, 247 said:

By now I’ve had a lot of beers and I can’t process this shit no more, no no no

Kust tell me yes or no?

There's supposedly a medical booked in for Friday, because he has an international for Brazil to play before then, so it's not 100% until the medical is done and everything is signed off, but it's looking good. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

is this kid worth £15m? i know next to nothing about him but something tells me he probably isn't 

Mackems are born with six fingers on one hand. Burns had his ring finger ripped off. Hard as nails, this lad!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Winston said:

Transfers can be confirmed subject to medicals mate

Wouldn’t be confirmed in that case, would it? ;) I thought the issue was around OL being listed in the French Stock Exchange. I.e. it can’t be confirmed by them until it’s officially done and dusted. 

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

is this kid worth £15m? i know next to nothing about him but something tells me he probably isn't 

save this sort of stuff for the podcast, mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's a 29 year old CB playing regularly for a top half team that have let in 20 goals fewer than us this season. I've got no issues if they have to pay £15m for him, even if it is over the odds. 

Aye, we really need to get a point where we understand that spending £15m on a defender from another PL side is nowt.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Wouldn’t be confirmed in that case, would it? ;) I thought the issue was around OL being listed in the French Stock Exchange. I.e. it can’t be confirmed by them until it’s officially done and dusted. 

Aye this is what will happen, I reckon. They play Ecuador at 9 tonight. CT will then track his plane back to Brazil, and he'll get a medical tomorrow. 

Hopefully we get an announcement at some point tomorrow. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Gemmill said:

Aye this is what will happen, I reckon. They play Ecuador at 9 tonight. CT will then track his plane back to Brazil, and he'll get a medical tomorrow. 

Hopefully we get an announcement at some point tomorrow. 

How'd you get their set list?

At no point during this PIF ownership am I going to be in the least bit concerned about how much they spend.

They’re worth £700,000,000,000 + & that number can easily go up & the discretion of the sovereign state. 

May as well enjoy it :) 

• Like 3

so let's assume by the window closes we have signed: 

tripper

wood

bruno

burn

bakker

how would everyone feel about it? i mean, compared to a typical january window under ashley it looks bloody brilliant, but is it enough to keep us up? you'd have to hope so. 

if you were being hyper critical it would feel like we missed out on our first choice centre backs in botman and carlos and maybe lacks "statement" signing though perhaps you could file tippier and bruno there. 

• Tom locked this topic