The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

how did he look for psg? 

i also confess to knowing fuck all about him. still scratching my head asd to why digne didn't fancy our filthy lucre tbh

Apparently he was a favourite of Tuchel when he was PSG coach. It was only when Poch came in that he fell out of favour.

53 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I know fuck all about him (like all the other bullshitters who pretend they are experts in Bundesliga left backs) but wonder why he's only played 6 games for Leverkusen since signing?

He has played a lot more games. As I said a coupke of days ago, he seems to be a bit hit and miss, judging from match reports and ratings.

Edited by Isegrim

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Here we go.  Another one.  Apparently all sealed and medical to now, player wants a move and fuck all has been agreed.

I feel your pain.

I've got an appointment at the trauma clinic at hospital tomorrow for me knackered collar bone, I'm inclined to see if they can also help with the psychological damage of our on/off transfer dealings.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Diego21 said:

I don't remember much about him, because as I say, it was only a few of times and the boy was only 19-20 years old. What I do remember is that he seemed more like a center back to me playing as a left back.

He was good with the ball at his feet, he didn't seem very fast, but he was very intelligent, both in attack and defense.

I already say. It is not an opinion based on exhaustive monitoring, but only on a handful of matches.

I think he may be more like Paul Dummett than Jamal Lewis.

The same is not a very deep side that puts good crosses from the baseline (Be careful, in 16 games in Germany he has given 4 goal assists), but surely he will not make mistakes that mean that they score us a goal .

One thing that I like is that the player is from the Ajax Academy, which means that he will have a very good ball output, something that Howe seems to try to implement yes or yes and something that is very important for the future of the team (Guimaraes , Botman, Diego Carlos... Are this kind of player too with the ball)

so you're saying he might provide competition for manquillo at left back? 

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I feel your pain.

I've got an appointment at the trauma clinic at hospital tomorrow for me knackered collar bone, I'm inclined to see if they can also help with the psychological damage of our on/off transfer dealings.

it has to be promising for our chances of getting bruno if they're lining up his replacement 

7 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Apparently he was a favourite of Tuchel when he was PSG coach. It was only when Poch came in that he fell out of favour.

The problem is that is very hard for young or academy players in PSG to have a place in the first squad. Because they have money and money to spend. 

Ikone, JK Augustin, Thuram, Diaby, Adli, Adil Aouchiche, Weah, Nkunku, Nsoki, Edouard or Guedes. All of them are players in their Youth team that They never had the opportunity to prove anything because there were always millionaire signings that closed the door on them. The only player I remember who has played a lot from the academy is Kimpembe, and even so, with Thiago Silva or Marquinhos, one year they also signed Sergio Ramos, another David Luiz... etc.

Bakker last year was the 3rt option in LB, but the starter, Juan Bernat, suffered a knee injury during all season and the substitute, Kurzawa, suffered 4 or 5 injuries too, and he was in personal problems with the club and the coach. 

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

so you're saying he might provide competition for manquillo at left back? 

I think it is and will be much better than Manquillo. In addition to very different by style of play.

I do still not get why we aren’t trying to sign Ginter from Gladbach who is running out of contract and the club does want to get rid of him. He would be much cheaper than all the other options we have chased so far. Solid German international as well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I do still not get why we aren’t trying to sign Ginter from Gladbach who is running out of contract and the club does want to get rid of him. He would be much cheaper than all the other options we have chased so far. Solid German international as well.

Can we not get Lukas Ramsauer to tip

off Howe and co? 

For me, he's best known for being a cunt and having a bird shit directly in his mouth from above the stadium roof. So, if the bird's agent is about, I reckon the club would do business. This bench ridden dinosaur, though, no thanks.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Diego21 said:

I don't remember much about him, because as I say, it was only a few of times and the boy was only 19-20 years old. What I do remember is that he seemed more like a center back to me playing as a left back.

He was good with the ball at his feet, he didn't seem very fast, but he was very intelligent, both in attack and defense.

I already say. It is not an opinion based on exhaustive monitoring, but only on a handful of matches.

I think he may be more like Paul Dummett than Jamal Lewis.

The same is not a very deep side that puts good crosses from the baseline (Be careful, in 16 games in Germany he has given 4 goal assists), but surely he will not make mistakes that mean that they score us a goal .

One thing that I like is that the player is from the Ajax Academy, which means that he will have a very good ball output, something that Howe seems to try to implement yes or yes and something that is very important for the future of the team (Guimaraes , Botman, Diego Carlos... Are this kind of player too with the ball)

Diego Redknapp with the crack. :good:

• Haha 2

• Tom locked this topic