The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

2 minutes ago, Xa9as said:

Digne's not even the biggest signing at Villa - Coutinho surely? 

All sorts of nonsense. Really wish I didn't watch it again!  

Watch number 3 is where you really start to understand the nuance of their points. Go again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Burn can play at LB too. If we got him, along with already having Lewis, Dummett and (in particular) Manquillo then I would rather have another CB in this window. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I thought Craig Hope made a good point on the TF podcast about Lingard. He was saying it might be one that suddenly happens in the last hour of the window, because what you can't do is be trying to buy Dan Burn for c£10m after you've just paid £15m to loan Jesse Lingard for 3.5 months. 

You need to wait til the last minute to show that level of desperation. Which I thought was a good point - it's worth a listen actually, he speaks really well about the current situation at the club, the Saudi trip, etc. 

I like the TF poddy, but fuck me that Tory bastard (was this ever verified?) Andrew, Allan Sant Maimeeeeme.

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Will be interesting to see if Manchester United fold on this one. It seems like no one else is offering, or at least they’re waiting until the end of the window like we probably are. 

Make a good point on that Twitter thread mind. If he really wanted to play football then he'd allow a perm deal instead of a loan.

Can't see us folding on this one as nobody in their right mind would pay £15m for a player for 3.5 months and then have him fuck off to West Ham in the summer. 

• Like 1

Some random Portuguese bloke with a tick on twitter saying Bruno is done on a 5 year contract, no idea who the fucker is but since hes bringing us good news I am just going to blindly accept thats hes trustworthy 

Edited by 247

• Tom locked this topic