The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Holy fuck! Must admit like I've driven down some roads with massive trees on either side today and they've been bending like fuck in this wind. 

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If Burnley are gonna sign this 6ft 6 German, we need Burn for a 1 inch advantage on the final day of the season. 

1 inch can make all the difference. 

• Haha 5

Seen a very dubious rumour that Botman hasn't returned from Lille's training camp in Spain with the rest of the team. There had been talk from Graves about us getting one of our top defensive targets, so maybe it's true. On the other hand maybe people are just making wishful assumptions based on people on the wind up. In fairness this is much more thin than anything Wykiki has posted, so I'll accept whatever punishment that is thought fair 😉👍 

Are we sure it’s him and not Jason Manford? 

Why is he wearing a cake suit though? 

edit; Fucking hell- he’s on that Masked Singer abomination- is there anything this not-so-little cunt won’t do for money? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wonder where? 

I honestly hope its not us, he was a prospect 5 years ago, but those 5 years have been punctuated by mediocre performances, injuries and an absoultely awful attitude. You know how people are frustrated by ASM? This kid has put up similar figures to him i nthe last 5 years, except where Allan has been playing for Nice and us, Dembele has been playing for Barcelona.

Sid Lowes put it well

• Like 2

• Tom locked this topic