The Entirely Reasonable Potential Transfers Thread

Ayatollah Hermione

Manchester United star Jesse Lingard has reportedly agreed personal terms with Newcastle ahead of a move to St James' Park. The England international has barely played under both Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Ralf Rangnick this term. Now, a move away from Old Trafford is being worked on. 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1558160/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Jesse-Lingard

That’s what amazes me about football mind. Someone at Boro has watched Hendricks play for us and went “he’s what we need”. Was it his ability to misplace a pass from 3 yards under no pressure? Perhaps his look of utter fucking overwhelmed confusion as he received instructions before coming on as a sub, or displaying the positional awareness of a toddler. 

• Haha 5

I hope it’s mental. I want all of the reports going, Gemmils ban on Wykiki posting mental itk’s should be revoked. I want sightings of Haaland trying on shoes in JD sports on Northumberland street. 

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Howay said:

I hope it’s mental. I want all of the reports going, Gemmils ban on Wykiki posting mental itk’s should be revoked. I want sightings of Haaland trying on shoes in JD sports on Northumberland street. 

Ahhhh Good memories.

The day I was in Newcastle I was sitting in the seats in the street front this JD Sports eating a Sandwich I buyed in Greggs. 

Edited by Diego21
  • Haha 12

1 minute ago, Diego21 said:

Ahhhh Good memories.

The day I was in Newcastle I was sitting in the seats in the street front this JD Sports eating a Sandwich I buyed in Greggs. 

Are you sure you weren’t born in Wallsend Diego?  🤔😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Tom locked this topic